Edu

mrwin

I ain't being funny and people can laugh all they want but i would terminate his contract tonight and tell him to fuck off back to America to play in the NBA. He is truly dreadful. He can't pass, he has no touch, no vision, no tactical awarness, no awareness in general. He has no pace, crap tackler.

Truly awful.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i keep hoping as the games go by that he will find his form again. But the guy has now had enough chances......time to bleed in some youngsters......Hutton et al......they cant be any worse than that display!

AGAIN, What?

He done nothing the whole evening.

Beg to disagree mate. Lost possession every time he was passed the ball, tackled his own player but shat it at tackling theirs then, with their keeper floundering, couldn't make the shot that would've equalised because he obstructed his own foot. I never criticise our own but I am so low after this game :disappointment:

I ain't being funny and people can laugh all they want but i would terminate his contract tonight and tell him to fuck off back to America to play in the NBA. He is truly dreadful. He can't pass, he has no touch, no vision, no tactical awarness, no awareness in general. He has no pace, crap tackler.

Truly awful.

Agreed, terminate his contract and get him tae fuck off the wage bill.

Beg to disagree mate. Lost possession every time he was passed the ball, tackled his own player but shat it at tackling theirs then, with their keeper floundering, couldn't make the shot that would've equalised because he obstructed his own foot. I never criticise our own but I am so low after this game :disappointment:

Don't get me wrong - he was awful - but I think that was just a great save. He didn't make the best contact but looked to have kept it low towards the corner.

He's no bad a jogging about the centre circle, I'll gie him that.

Hate singling people out but he is a complete liability at the moment. He can't tackle, pass or take any kind of first touch. If he plays on Sunday they will target him and ultimately open up our entire midfield.

In saying that, there is no chance that he will be dropped until Kaiser cones back. One decision that on hindsight will leave us trophy less this season.

I would honestly drop him in with the juniors, so he can be taught the fucking basics again. A footballer who is scared of having the football, but also scared to make a tackle off it.

Very true, but wasn't like that when we signed him?? He was a stand out for us and USA??

WTF is goin on with him??

Don't get me wrong - he was awful - but I think that was just a great save. He didn't make the best contact but looked to have kept it low towards the corner.

Aye whatever................anyone got a shilling for the gas?

Poor guy, fans do know its not his fault dont they? Buck stops at the man who wasted £2.6m on him.

:(

Don't get me wrong, I'd never boo him or get on his back during a game. He's shite though, that's for sure.

Not the player he was a year ago. Looks low on confidence. Unfortunately noone to fill the void if he was dropped. Hard to play through and find form when on a stinking run but I hope he has the character to improve.

One of our fittest players, good striker of the ball .. But the lack of ability to produce basic passes, control even under no pressure when he has the chance to get a wee bit of confidence up by doing the basics .. he gives it away ... I can't work him out ... Hes not the right man to play alongside Davis, not the type to take the game by the scruff of the neck when Davis or the rest of the team need a lift .. Never seen him switch the play, split a defence open, pin teams back, make crucial tackles ... he is quite shite now that I think about it. I retract every statement made in defence of this player.