Edu

mrwin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting tired of the same pish here again and again and again. If it's not McCulloch, it's Edu... Or Whittaker. Or Davis.

Get a grip of yourselves and how about supporting our players. Or instead, take off your 'all-our-players-are-shit' glasses and realise that, although we weren't great tonight, most of our team played relatively well, Edu included (and that's regardless of the goal).

Right then dick, he was great, what a signing.

One of our fittest players, good striker of the ball .. But the lack of ability to produce basic passes, control even under no pressure when he has the chance to get a wee bit of confidence up by doing the basics .. he gives it away ... I can't work him out ... Hes not the right man to play alongside Davis, not the type to take the game by the scruff of the neck when Davis or the rest of the team need a lift .. Never seen him switch the play, split a defence open, pin teams back, make crucial tackles ... he is quite shite now that I think about it. I retract every statement made in defence of this player.

LOL. He is just dreadful.

What a rhat infested hellhole of a thread, theres no way half the cunts rabbiting on in here are fukin Rangers fans.

This thread sounds like half the folk sitting round me at the game.

No way should one of own players be getting this abuse.

I've tried to like him, but the truth hurts he's fucking shite. He shouldn't be any where near our starting line up, how Hutton doesn't start over him is beyond me. Walter your a fuckin shitbag, stop playing this clown it's like playing with 10 players every game ffs.

This thread sounds like half the folk sitting round me at the game.

No way should one of own players be getting this abuse.

We, the fans pay his fucking wages, and if we want to accept the truth and say what we fell about the waste of space that is edu then that's up to us, he's pish, simples.

I have no idea what Smith sees in this joke of a soccer ball player. If Edu plays on Sunday, we wont win. Hutton is twice the player of him, Ness is twice the player of him. I'd rather we brought back Emerson than this fucken waster.

The guy is a complete con of a footballer. I know so many people who I seriously think are better footballers than him. He can't pass the ball ffs, he has a rubbish touch, crap vision for a midfielder, awful technique, brainless, lacks awareness.

He deserves all the abuse he gets.

He is a Saccer (american accent) player.