Edu

mrwin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edu has not conned Rangers, but his agent/manager who recommended him to us has, and that would be one MO JOHNSTON, who's probably having a right good laugh right now

It's a poor reflection on a manager if he signs a player simply on someones recommendation.

Would you prefer that they cheered his every move, giving him a sense of false security, thinking that he is actually playing well, then continuing to play as he has been?

No i would rather go to ibrox and hear the support get behind the team rather than listening to people groaning and moaning about how shite the players are. If you keep telling someone they are shite then they will believe they are shite and play as such. If people told you how shite you are at work or Uni then it wouldnt do you much good. Your confidence would be low and your work would be affected. It would make more sense to give our players support so that they can believe in themselves because right now Edu does not. His confidence is on the floor and that is what is making his game so bad.

He is playing crap BUT the title of your thread is way off the mark and shockingly down on one of our players !

The title of my thread is a question!!!!!!!!!!!!

My post is my opinion of which l'm entitled to!!!

Lets hope for RANGERS sake he doesn't start today :uk:

The title of my thread is a question!!!!!!!!!!!!

My post is my opinion of which l'm entitled to!!!

Lets hope for RANGERS sake he doesn't start today :uk:

Conned ?? He wa not responsible for signing himself - he was slected and the management pick him - if you cant see how disrespectful your title is I despair - and I hope when he plays today he plays the way we know he is capable off!