***The Official Rangers vs. St. Johnstone Thread***

Muff

Good day fellow bears .

Just home and unfortunately missed the game today , couldn't get the radio on my phone either . A good result by the looks of things , but how did the boys play ? Who were the standouts ?

P.s , nice to see sasa get his customery goal v st j !

Fantastic from the lads today, WATP! Also well done Stu McCall.

Two up front against the mank mob is a fuckin' must! Attack's the best form of defence and we've been shite defensively for most of this season. They fuckers cannae handle when teams take the game to them. Jelavic and either Healy and Diouf up front alongside him and we'll win.

I think Wylde has surely put himself in contention for that game, surely. I've been wanting him to get a chance for ages and he's done himself no harm, the lad's got pace to burn exactly what we could do with against they fuckers.

Davis to remain captain from now on as well because it's about time we got a good performance from him and it seems to have inspired him.

Team for the piggery mission:

If Weiss is fit:

McShagger

Foster/Whittaker - Bougherra - Bartley - Papac

Weiss - Davis - Edu/Hutton - Wylde

Diouf - Jelavic

If Vlad's injured:

McShagger

Diouf - Davis - Edu/Hutton - Wylde

Healy - Jelavic

or

McShagger

Edu - Davis - Hutton

Diouf ---------------------- Wylde

Jelavic

Much is that costing you?

£90 quid a head. The guy organising it does some work with the kids so got us a bit of a deal. Got a quick 5 min tour thrown in as well. Outstanding service and those boxes in the club deck? Wow! Straight out into the stadium from your own private door and nice padded seats.

only downer was jelavic's injury time goal costing me £120 (i had 3-0 and Papac last scorer in our sweep)