David Healy

martyboy2009

Gotta say that healy as really really impressed me since he signed for us. His movement and touch look spot on and I think he should start against st johnstone with jelavic!

Also I love his passion for us, it's great having a player like him in the team and I think his drive and determination could rub off on the rest of the team.

Thoughts on him?

Am well impressed in him he's showed more than I expected of him would be a good strike force up front with jelavic think we should start playing with two upfront for now on alot of teams wouldn't expect that from us

I think technically he looks extremely good, he has a touch that I never thought he had and his movement looks spot on. Him and jelavic up top against st johnstone and start them against Celtic!

Mcgregor

foster

bougherra

bartley

papac

weiss

edu

Davis

diouf

healy

jelavic

That's the team!

I think technically he looks extremely good, he has a touch that I never thought he had and his movement looks spot on. Him and jelavic up top against st johnstone and start them against Celtic!

Mcgregor

foster

bougherra

bartley

papac

weiss

edu

Davis

diouf

healy

jelavic

That's the team!

Spot on would love to see that team against them

Mcgregor

foster

bougherra

bartley

papac

weiss

edu

Davis

diouf

healy

jelavic

That's the team!

Ness, Hutton or even Fleck for Edu I would say but apart from that I would love to see that team!!

What do Kyle Lafferty and David Healy have in common?...They are both Irish...and that is it.

From what we have seen in Healy's two cameos, he actually thinks about what is going on in the game and he's obviously aware of what's happening around him, as opposed to big Kyle who seems to run around with blinkers on.

Even if Healy isn't 100% match fit, I'd still start him up front with Jelavic and see how long he can last before subbing him if he gets tired.

I've got to admit that I thought Healy might have been past his best, but if he keeps going the way he has started, I'll quite happily say I was wrong.

Well done Mr Healy! :clap:

Does anybody else think that maybe his club career hasn't been as good as his international one because he hasn't been player for a club he loves? On his debut for us he showed a level of technical ability that I simply was not expecting.

Must say i was weary and thought his best was behinf him but he has proved me wrong.

You can see what it means to him to be here.

Sharp commited and is aware of things happening around him.

He deserves a start hopefully on Sunday and all being well against the Scum .

Really hope he bags one against the Mhanky mob.

HEALY HEALY HEALY

Guest KarlG45

I can only concur with all the previous comments. When he first signed for us, I was worried that he was past his best, and wouldn't really bring anything different to the team. Now, I KNOW that you can't really judge a player after so few appearances, but he has shown a far greater level of skill and desire than I expected.

Keep it up big man, keep it up!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

i also wasnt expecting too much from him. id like to see him start too, no reason we should be putting 5/6 past saints with jelly, healy and diouf starting.

keep it up healy! want him to carry on doing well, contributing goals and assists and get a free transfer if we can afford him.