Kinning Park Loyal

kplfishtank

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've had a change of plan, everyones pulled out, so I'm not going myself. Then last night my other mates going on the Grapes bus, so I'm now going with him on that, I wasn't going on the Toryglen bus myself. Kinning Park > Drink > Amsterdam > Drink > Cakes > Drink > Hookers > Cakes > Drink > Hookers > Cakes > Drink > Sleep > Drink > Eindhoven > Drink > Hopefully watch the Rangers > Home and die for 12-15 hours.

Cannae fucken wait, bring it on! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

We've had a change of plan, everyones pulled out, so I'm not going myself. Then last night my other mates going on the Grapes bus, so I'm now going with him on that, I wasn't going on the Toryglen bus myself. Kinning Park > Drink > Amsterdam > Drink > Cakes > Drink > Hookers > Cakes > Drink > Hookers > Cakes > Drink > Sleep > Drink > Eindhoven > Drink > Hopefully watch the Rangers > Home and die for 12-15 hours.

Cannae fucken wait, bring it on! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

grapes is a cracking bus you will enjoy it..... i will need to tell heppy to keep an eye on you :D

grapes is a cracking bus you will enjoy it..... i will need to tell heppy to keep an eye on you :D

I'm buzzing, my first Euro trip in a while. First trip on the bus since the last time we were in Amsterdam in 2002 against the Dutch bheggers.

I'm a big quiet guy, no one needs to keep an eye on me.... :sherlock:

I'm buzzing, my first Euro trip in a while. First trip on the bus since the last time we were in Amsterdam in 2002 against the Dutch bheggers.

I'm a big quiet guy, no one needs to keep an eye on me.... :sherlock:

Maybe meet up for a few jars over there mate and keep it a little less eventful than Pompey :sherlock:

I know mate but as im going ticketless im hoping to get one nice and early over there :D

I'm ticketless aswell mate, I'm going to try and either sneak in, bribe in or PSV end it. Touch wood.

You should come on the grapes bus and stay in the Dam mate.

I'm ticketless aswell mate, I'm going to try and either sneak in, bribe in or PSV end it. Touch wood.

You should come on the grapes bus and stay in the Dam mate.

Haha, ive booked my flights etc mate. I will be doing one of the 3 aswell. Dont care how but il be in the stadium :crabflute: