Novo, we're missing you son!

johnnoon

for the sake of two or three shillings they got rid of the one player who would die for our great club. what a joke!!!!!

anybody agree

I liked wee novo and he did do a good job for us but he went right off the boil when he started games he was poor but when he came off the bench he was more of a threat. a think the time was right for him to go.

I though he was an average player who played up on his 'love' for the club because he realised the adulation it brought.

If he truly 'loved' the club he would've been more than happy to sign a one-year contract. Surely you'd play for the club that's in your heart for as long as possible?

wrong boys!!!!

i aint no tim, when i was a boy not a buoy i nearly went out stairway thirteen! :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

For any admin who view this thread, i take it we missed his posts with these put after saying he nearly wen out of stair way 13! Hes fucking at it!

If thats not a banning offence then fuck knows what is.

Btw thats from the Penny Arcade thread he made

For any admin who view this thread, i take it we missed his posts with these put after saying he nearly wen out of stair way 13! Hes fucking at it!

If thats not a banning offence then fuck knows what is.

Btw thats from the Penny Arcade thread he made

this. get him disposed of admin! :chopometer:

If he truly 'loved' the club he would've been more than happy to sign a one-year contract. Surely you'd play for the club that's in your heart for as long as possible?

Aye, this. You can add Boyd and Thomson to that.

And their moves all worked out so well for them :uk:

He wasn't a ninety minute man especially given his age now.

However, he was an impact substitute. He was a catalyst. The tempo increased when he came on. Just what's needed in some games. I'd have him back to play as a sub in a minute.

No. No were are not missing Novo and never will

What if we were in a semi final of Europa against Man City and we needed someone to step up and take the penalty, Edu steps up and misses where it could have been Novo.

Some people don't give him the respect of the goals he has scored for our club.

What if we were in a semi final of Europa against Man City and we needed someone to step up and take the penalty, Edu steps up and misses where it could have been Novo.

Some people don't give him the respect of the goals he has scored for our club.

Penalties are down to pot luck tbh. If it's on target there is nothing you can do if the keeper saves it

but who's to say Novo would score???? and so you are saying because we might miss a penalty that we miss Novo???

Novo has in the past and would put it on him doing it again, Edu or whoever on the other hand....

Aye am sayin we miss Novo, especially for Celtic games because no one gives a fuck and lets them walk over us, wheras Novo would get stuck right in.

Novo has in the past and would put it on him doing it again, Edu or whoever on the other hand....

Aye am sayin we miss Novo, especially for Celtic games because no one gives a fuck and lets them walk over us, wheras Novo would get stuck right in.

If you think the Rangers team don't give a fuck you should really watch a replay of Thursday game. FFS!!!

True, but those games is huge part in winning the league.

Yes they are but one man ain't gonna change that. David Healy made no impact and when he came on and he has more passion that the majority of the team but last Sunday was just a piss poor performance that no man could change through passion alone.

Yes they are but one man ain't gonna change that. David Healy made no impact and when he came on and he has more passion that the majority of the team but last Sunday was just a piss poor performance that no man could change through passion alone.

That's why a want Healy to be started v they cunts, he would make a big difference imo.