administration?

ronniemca

chic young just announced the whyte take over wont happen .def off .poss one on horizon. his words.

Them saying that, has just as much truth in it, as the sun saying the deals on the brink of completion.

Anyway, someone remind me the last time Radio Catholic had a good thing to say about the Rangers?

but anyone who says they heard delahunt say it is lying and you have to wonder why. :sherlock:

i aint lying mate. he was discussing the bunnet saving celtic and he said funny thing is 25 years down the line we have itelligent media sources saying this. why woukd i want to lie ffs. are you one of delacunts pals?

cant understand why we could possibly go into administration ffs 24 million in debt last june pre season figures and minimum we made from champ was what? 12 to 15 million the cup tie money kenny miller money kevin thompson money ok we bought jela and beatie but the sums dont add up to me so isnt doesn't take much to do the math at worst case what will debt be 15 million ffs murray park cost 12 mill fck how many years ago ba wish these so called journ's would shut the fck up and obses about some cunt else what about the manky septic's fuckin 10 mill debt id say they would be in a worse position than us if we win the league so fck off radio clyde and your anti rangers protestant piss. :beer1::beer1::beer1:

sorry for the rant lol

i aint lying mate. he was discussing the bunnet saving celtic and he said funny thing is 25 years down the line we have itelligent media sources saying this. why woukd i want to lie ffs. are you one of delacunts pals?

ffs inteligent media and bawbag fantasy king don't go, in the same sentence. :sherlock:

every time we do something special, something like this happens.

£700 million in debt

being taken over 4 poofs and a penist

my daughter was upset and i shat myself.

rangers in crisis

split in the dressing room

murray steps down for the 666th time

debt down to 25 million but will shoot up into 75 million

donald finlay in sectarian sing song

capucho "in jiggy jiggy sex feind list"

list goes on and on and on.

so bullshit