Has Walter secretly

Jimbeamjunior

todays line up, substitutions and general style and system on the pitch reminded me of the last game mccoist apparently had, which was the monday cup game against kilmarnock that we comfortbaly won

has Smith maybe said to McCoist, "take the league teams now mate, i'll do the euro games"

or even allowing him a greater input in terms of system used, i.e using the system mccoist wants to use next season with likely the same basis of squad?

todays line up, substitutions and general style and system on the pitch reminded me of the last game mccoist apparently had, which was the monday cup game against kilmarnock that we comfortbaly won

has Smith maybe said to McCoist, "take the league teams now mate, i'll do the euro games"

or even allowing him a greater input in terms of system used, i.e using the system mccoist wants to use next season with likely the same basis of squad?

Wait to see what happens at the piggery if we go for it we will beat them, Stuart McCall proved that today and yes a bet Coistys been on the phone to him. I see Ally going for it on wednesday.

I was surprised to see Walter down in the technical area yelling instructions today, so not sure who's in charge. I do think he will be letting Ally have more of a say from now till the end of the season.

He wiz only fixing Ally's fuck-ups..............................................................:rolleyes:

not proclaiming a new dawn or anything mate. Just surprised at the sudden complete change in style, system and mentality from when the announcement was made about mccoist taking over.

Although the set-up was a welcome surprise, there were still long periods in Lisbon where we sat back too much, and it almost cost us. I just don't think we can use a game against St. Johnstone as a true barometer, but if you are correct, it certainly bodes well for the future.

not proclaiming a new dawn or anything mate. Just surprised at the sudden complete change in style, system and mentality from when the announcement was made about mccoist taking over.

Jim, I think that announcement was more to do with the rumours going around that Ally was interviewing with Sky TV, but that's just my personal opinion.

Jim, I think that announcement was more to do with the rumours going around that Ally was interviewing with Sky TV, but that's just my personal opinion.

The announcement in my opinion was to let us know that our new owner has ratified Ally as our next Manager. (tu)

Wait to see what happens at the piggery if we go for it we will beat them, Stuart McCall proved that today and yes a bet Coistys been on the phone to him. I see Ally going for it on wednesday.

What Stuart McCall proved is that if you stop their fullbacks rampaging up and down the wings then Celtic have no plan B. I hope Ally sees that because twice this year we have allowed Iziguerra and Wilson total freedom and paid the price.