Blue Ultras

rfcShaun

New group.

They're planning on starting next season in GF1. They say they have had meetings with Rangers Supporters Assembly and have been given the go ahead. Dont understand why they didnt just join the UB or TBO. They sat in the Club Deck today.

Seems to me just a bunch of teenagers that thought 'hey lets make a group'. Starting a group on the internet = :lol:

Looks like they know fuck all about ultra too, standing about with their replica tops and the old football on their flag :lol: Their Union Flag is also the wrong way round.

Heres the facebook for the people wanting a look http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Ultra/196834543677627

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more fans that actually sing at Ibrox the better imo, the atmosphere is shit unless you happen to be next to TBO or UB. I agree with you though that they should all just group together, but I think they should release seat locations so that more people can sit in and around them and make us bigger and louder. :21:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEBq7xQKUJs&feature=player_embedded

Hmm.

All the best to them, but I hope it isn't just a bunch of teenagers.

Of course they're making an effort but Ultras don't have to ask mum and dad for money to buy their smoke grenades.

Best of luck.

New group.

They're planning on starting next season in GF1. They say they have had meetings with Rangers Supporters Assembly and have been given the go ahead. Dont understand why they didnt just join the UB or TBO. They sat in the Club Deck today.

Seems to me just a bunch of teenagers that thought 'hey lets make a group'. Starting a group on the internet = :lol:

Looks like they know fuck all about ultra too, standing about with their replica tops and the old football on their flag :lol: Their Union Flag is also the wrong way round.

Heres the facebook for the people wanting a look http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Ultra/196834543677627

Agreed! good luck to them but you cant just call yourself ultras when as you said looks like they know fuck all going by recent signs. Looks like a bad start went about alot of stuff the wrong way IMO and would have been better to join the UB or TBO.

The only way an Ultras group is going to really work at Ibrox is if TBO, UB and any others who want involved come together, along with a designated Safe-Standing area being introduced.

Whilst I like the idea, not for me! Replica clad weans.

Their banner is the Union Flag, which is the wrong way round! Good luck regardless, I can see them fizzling out soon enough though; similar to the Govan Front Bears.

Better than your rag tag and Chaz filled mob !!!! ;)

A question for you all;

Is adding another, separate fans group really a good idea? In my opinion, the problem with the current fans groups is that they have no clear direction and no clear leadership/structure. In my opinion, a single, better organised fans group would be much better than yet another small group in yet another section.

I think 3 groups is too much so I agree with what your saying. But I still find 2 groups perfectly fine, many teams have 2 groups and theres differences between the UB and TBO I believe anyway so one group may appeal more to some people than the other group and vice versa.