Blue Ultras

rfcShaun

Aye cause he chose that name when he was born didn't he? Not that 'leading' a group was ever spoke about, but you would rather stand with a racist than someone who is called 'shaun' because you think thats T*rrier like. Fucking hell.

I'm sure it was used for effect, not to be taken literally.

But to be honest, I just want my Ashely cole aff him so will defend him regardless in an attempt to impress him.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye cause he chose that name when he was born didn't he? Not that 'leading' a group was ever spoke about, but you would rather stand with a racist than someone who is called 'shaun' because you think thats T*rrier like. Fucking hell.

Sorry, Seamus. :D

No really.

I've no seen them, don't know if they do.

What they wear wont make much of a difference to the group, but people who do wear trackies are thought of as neds. (I do wear cotton trackies sometimes btw, just not to football)

I wear cotton trackie bottoms to most games, but i'm not a ned. Nah but I know what you mean mate, but as someone said I don't care whether there 16 or 30 - if they are gonna make a difference to the atmosphere (which I doubt tbh) then good luck to them.