Blue Ultras

rfcShaun

I sit in GF1 just now and the singing is pretty decent!

They need to give more info out at games though, there was a group the govan front bears before and ive sat in GF1 for years and didnt know anything about them!

I sit in GF1 right next to the away fans and the atmosphere is usually pretty decent but some people are unreal telling people to be quiet and watch the game rather than sing!

Are you familiar with the woman he sits in row q that grasses on everyone?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you familiar with the woman he sits in row q that grasses on everyone?

I sit in row P right at the stairs but nobody moans at me, well one guy tried and we told him where to go!

A question for you all;

Is adding another, separate fans group really a good idea? In my opinion, the problem with the current fans groups is that they have no clear direction and no clear leadership/structure. In my opinion, a single, better organised fans group would be much better than yet another small group in yet another section.

I agree with you but at the same time if another group appears in another stand to bring a bit of atmosphere then I will gladly take that. Maybe in time they will all join together or like a few European teams, work together and even sing from the songbook if you know what I mean to get the atmosphere going all over the stadium.

You can't knock them for trying!

I sit in row P right at the stairs but nobody moans at me, well one guy tried and we told him where to go!

I sit in row T about 6 seats in from the stairs. I'm all for singing but theres a cunt that sits in the row behind me right at the divide for away fans that sings completely out of tune and has the worst singing voice ive ever heard, have u noticed him yet lol? He must have bought a half ST coz he only appeared recently.

I sit in row T about 6 seats in from the stairs. I'm all for singing but theres a cunt that sits in the row behind me right at the divide for away fans that sings completely out of tune and has the worst singing voice ive ever heard, have u noticed him yet lol? He must have bought a half ST coz he only appeared recently.

Least he's making an effort.

ps I'm not him btw :lol:

The UB's aren't even a group! They sit on their arse for 90 minutes and don't even sing.

They're in the middle of the copland for home games and therefore can't really stand, i've been in with them at away games and games at Hampden and there always great (tu)

There were a group of young lads in my carriage on the underground yesterday who were doing their best to get a good sing song going in there. I thought it was brilliant to be honest. Good luck to anyone who does what they can to raise the atmosphere.

When we come up with the Plymouth bears we usually sit in the govan front. Except we don't sit, and a steward has never once told me to sit down. Anyone around us who tells us to sit down is politely told the distance that we've travelled followed by an expletive or two.

The only way Ibrox will get an atmosphere is if theres people who sing in ALL the stands. The more of these wee groups there are the better, as if a bunch of people are standing and singing, people around them will begin to do so too. Young people are the future of the club, it's a shame if they are neddish in appearance. But if its only the younger people who will get up and sing, let the people sing. We don't want young supporters thinking the current atmosphere is at Ibrox is acceptable :sherlock:

There were a group of young lads in my carriage on the underground yesterday who were doing their best to get a good sing song going in there. I thought it was brilliant to be honest. Good luck to anyone who does what they can to raise the atmosphere.

I seen them too :lol: there was tons of them!

Best solution would be for Rangers to move the away fans to say BF1/2 then say the groups that want to sing can go in the corner. Then the UB could join in since the septic fans dont sit there. Just my idea but fuck it. Plus would be better for the polis because they would only need one divide between the fans

i sit in row s 3rd in fae the stairs. You must sit infront of the guy and his boy who love the lafferty song :lol:

Not noticed him, will need tae listen for him

This thread is indicative of the problem. Most saying good luck and the likes but at the same time ridiculing and arrogantly sniggering at apparently genuine and much, no, desperately needed improvements.

One group, two groups, if Ibrox is jumping again, fuck it I'll take ten groups. Track suits, replica shirts, who gives a fuck, let them wear tuxedos if the want. Ultras, top flights fuckin titelists, "oh they have the wrong name, let's laugh at the pesky teenagers".

Ibrox is filled with this elitism and it's smothering the place.

i sit in row s 3rd in fae the stairs. You must sit infront of the guy and his boy who love the lafferty song :lol:

Not noticed him, will need tae listen for him

aye :lol: they are U 23,24 n me n ma mate are T 23,24.

Ur no the guy that always turns up pished from the night before are ye lol?

The issue for me is that several small groups scattered all over the place will not have as positive an affect on the atmosphere as a better organised, single group would have. This seems to me like a potentially fruitless plan when a more defined plan set out by a more organised leadership would actually make a difference.

This may indeed be a valid point but in the event that said leadership is absent, any group forming which increases the numbers of people willing to be vocal is in the short term good and should not be shouted down in IMO.

The issue for me is that several small groups scattered all over the place will not have as positive an affect on the atmosphere as a better organised, single group would have. This seems to me like a potentially fruitless plan when a more defined plan set out by a more organised leadership would actually make a difference.

None of the current groups would agree to this sadly.

What are these " stupid differences " then ??

You tell me.

I heard that they don't exactly see eye to eye, and want to support the team in a different way (TBO with more banners, flags,... and the UB in a more British way, just song mostly).

The fact both groups also seem to be firmly against merging into one bigger group seems to tell it's own story.