If we made Dublin ...

ricksen_da_best

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing at King tuts with my old band the night of Manchester. It was for T-Break and that show got us a slot playing T in the Park. I wouldn't have changed it knowing what I know now obviously, if I got a chance to go to Dublin though I would definitely jump at it now.

I was in Australia for the whole of the 2007-2008 season. My return flight was booked for June sometime. Once we beat Fiorentina, I booked a return flight to Manchester, spent 3 days there, then flew back to oz. I had 3 weeks left before my original flight home. It cost me a fortune, as well as what I spent for the ticket for the match, but I wouldnt change any of it.

Same situation now, in Australia, and coming home in June. Though this time I havent bought my ticket yet....just going to wait and see how this seasons cup run pans out ;)

I had an English exam the next day, it broke my heart. If we got to Dublin I would not miss it for anything.

So did I, was a nightmare as everyone else was driving done and if not for that exam I would have got there no problem. If we do make it to Dublin I just pray my university exams aren't then!

I already had a hotel booked, ticket secured and time off work arranged before we even played fiorentina!!!

Greatest feeling in the world when novo stuck the penalty away knowing I'd be there for the final.

I'll do it all again for Dublin if we even get close to getting there (tu)