Thomas Kraft

Orangeclement

bbc link

I reckon we sould be in here opening discussions with this lad , im pretty sure Bayern will make a move for a top keeper be it Adler or Neuer and if they do then we should snap this lad up on a bosman , fantastic shot stopping ability and IMO the potential to become better than Alan and better than a certain Champions league winner that graced the Ibrox turf .

what do you guys think ? his wages shouldnt be a problem as he has come through their youth programme and has a high sell on value if he continues to progress ...

is he not their first choice keeper now?

obviously that could change if they sign Neuer, although i think Man Utd want him aswell so its not certain he would go to Bayern

i would imagine there would be alot of teams who could offer him alot more money if he did decide to leave

is he not their first choice keeper now?

obviously that could change if they sign Neuer, although i think Man Utd want him aswell so its not certain he would go to Bayern

i would imagine there would be alot of teams who could offer him alot more money if he did decide to leave

Yeah has worked his way in front of Butt and is now the No.1 and tbh if Neuer had the choice of Bayern or Man Utd i would think he would choose Bayern tbh and yes bigger teams would be interested but with the comments he makes its sounds as though he will only be happy being a no.1 not too many big clubs in Europe take that kinda gamble on a 22 year old keeper as their No.1

bbc link

I reckon we sould be in here opening discussions with this lad , im pretty sure Bayern will make a move for a top keeper be it Adler or Neuer and if they do then we should snap this lad up on a bosman , fantastic shot stopping ability and IMO the potential to become better than Alan and better than a certain Champions league winner that graced the Ibrox turf .

what do you guys think ? his wages shouldnt be a problem as he has come through their youth programme and has a high sell on value if he continues to progress ...

Kraft, 22, produced a top performance in their Champions League, round of 16 first-leg 1-0 win against Inter Milan.

Next.

The days of signing a number 1 from a top club are long gone.

Yeah has worked his way in front of Butt and is now the No.1 and tbh if Neuer had the choice of Bayern or Man Utd i would think he would choose Bayern tbh and yes bigger teams would be interested but with the comments he makes its sounds as though he will only be happy being a no.1 not too many big clubs in Europe take that kinda gamble on a 22 year old keeper as their No.1

i dont think Neuer is that much older,, might be wrong but i think hes only 23/24??

wouldnt suprise me to see Schalke go for him as a replacement for Neuer to be honest

but i defo agree with you that this is the sort of signing we should be looking to try and get in,,

its bin said before that our scouting network isnt the best,, when you see them signing the young Welsh boy that was linked with a few of the bigger English clubs,, even if the keep him for a few years they will sell him on for a decent profit and that seems to be something we aint capable of doing

i dont think Neuer is that much older,, might be wrong but i think hes only 23/24??

wouldnt suprise me to see Schalke go for him as a replacement for Neuer to be honest

but i defo agree with you that this is the sort of signing we should be looking to try and get in,,

its bin said before that our scouting network isnt the best,, when you see them signing the young Welsh boy that was linked with a few of the bigger English clubs,, even if the keep him for a few years they will sell him on for a decent profit and that seems to be something we aint capable of doing

there is that of course , and Schalke aren't really blessed with good back ups either so this is a possibility

I suggest you actually read the article before you start making a cunt of yourself ... again

I did read the article and even quoted a bit of it. You seem to have missed my point, shall I break it down for you?

I did read the article and even quoted a bit of it. You seem to have missed my point, shall I break it down for you?

For a start your first post was :

the days of us singing a 1st tem player are long gone

2nd pointless post :

Are Ribery and Robben on frees soon (along those lines)

now the article clearly states that Kraft says if the rumours are true and Bayern sign Manuel Neuer ( thats a German goalkeeper by the way ) then he would be looking to move club which would mean he felt he wouldn't be No.1 and would be looking for a move to a club where he could be No.1.

So going by your posts it seems you were trying to be the funny man , taking the piss if you will , if not i apologise

For a start your first post was :

the days of us singing a 1st tem player are long gone

2nd pointless post :

Are Ribery and Robben on frees soon (along those lines)

now the article clearly states that Kraft says if the rumours are true and Bayern sign Manuel Neuer ( thats a German goalkeeper by the way ) then he would be looking to move club which would mean he felt he wouldn't be No.1 and would be looking for a move to a club where he could be No.1.

So going by your posts it seems you were trying to be the funny man , taking the piss if you will , if not i apologise

MY basic point is we have no hope of signing any player currently in the Bayern squad let alone someone who has been their keeper this year. He may well be leaving but it certainly won't be to the spl