Thomas Kraft

Orangeclement

MY basic point is we have no hope of signing any player currently in the Bayern squad let alone someone who has been their keeper this year. He may well be leaving but it certainly won't be to the spl

I have a feeling u would be welcome into the Ibrox board room your have no ambition why would he NOT come to us?

I have a feeling u would be welcome into the Ibrox board room your have no ambition why would he NOT come to us?

Get your head out of the sand and start being realistic. I have ambition, I dream of us one day being a top club again, regularly aiming to get to the last 16 at least in the champions league and playing attacking, short passing football with a good mix of home grown and foreign talent. But then I wake up...

How many times in the last 5 years have we signed a player who regularly plays for a top club? Wake the feck up.

We've got money all of a sudden to buying keepers from Bayern Munich? We have Alexander and we need defence sorted out more than our goalkeeper. Unless he's on a bosman it's never going to happen and even if he is he wont be coming to play in Scotland anytime soon. Unless it's a European game against us. I'd rather go for Kello who has been not far off or just as good as shagger this season.