Chelsea vs Man United

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking despise chelsea with a passion but they are doing Arsenal a favour here :D Also good because they are rotton really and are not a threat

We were talking about 2003/04. He was not world class in 2003/04.

In your opinion.

I watched him that season, he was phenominal, one of the best in the league and Europe.

Torres has not changed a huge amount since then. He became a top player at a very young age.

Lampard > Gerrard

Gerarrd on form > Lampard on form.

Both in terms of technical ability are wildly overrated. Scholes had Lampard in his pocket all night until he went off.

Both in terms of technical ability are wildly overrated. Scholes had Lampard in his pocket all night until he went off.

Fabregas > Gerrard > Lampard

Lampard for years has been phenominal. For a player of such 'limited technical ability' he has an awfully good passing range as well as assists and goals. Neither player are technically anywhere close to top technical midfielders of recent years like Xaxi, Iniesta and Pirlo but Lampard on his day is one of the most effective players in world football. His goal record for Chelsea is better than most strikers.

Agreed totally. I'm one of Cesc's biggest fans.

Infact i could even just replace fab with wilshere and would still be the correct list