Anybody on the Buckie yet?

pure MWI and aw that !

I'll be heading home straight from work, no booze just some calming soothing smoke to relax before kick off then scream wildly at the TV for couple of hours , might upset the neighbours but who gives a fuck tbh :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

pure MWI and aw that !

I'll be heading home straight from work, no booze just some calming soothing smoke to relax before kick off then scream wildly at the TV for couple of hours , might upset the neighbours but who gives a fuck tbh :)

Nice !

Might head to Bridgeton before the game tonight to have a few swallys before I make my way to the stadium :beer1:

Anyone else planning on doing so?

Go into the lounge at the Station Bar. We'll be through there from back of 5 onwards.

Go into the lounge at the Station Bar. We'll be through there from back of 5 onwards.

I might do ;) Yous having a few in there then walking up to the piggery? I'm finishing work early tonight so I will get a taxi straight up and head there :D

I might do ;) Yous having a few in there then walking up to the piggery? I'm finishing work early tonight so I will get a taxi straight up and head there :D

Aye. I'll be leaving about 7.15 or so and walking up.

Come through the lounge and ask for John.

:lol: don't knock it. I'm in my element :lol:

That night was hillarious mate :lol:

Every old thing that went to the toilet either cuddled you, tried to kiss you or showed a very concerning interest in you.

Dont think it helped you were directly outside the womens toilets though :lol:

That night was hillarious mate :lol:

Every old thing that went to the toilet either cuddled you, tired to kiss you or showed a very concerning interest in you.

Dont think it help you were directly outside the womens toilets though :lol:

That's why I stand at the womans toilets :lol:

In work till 5, got the stella in the fridge chilling and gonna phone the indian for a bhuna to pick up on the way home.

Spoke to my boss about giving me the morning off and that's been approved so i'll be having a fair few tonight, hopefully in celebration.