Dear Ally

papaguy51

Please please please please do not EVER even consider mentioning Neil Lennon in a friendly breath ever again.

Do yourself a favour and start showing this cretin - and his club - the disdain they deserve.

Thank you.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Papa - I agree, but it's not that Ally thinks he's a nice guy or whatever - he's being respectable to the press and upholding the clubs name as a respectable institution.

I'd rather that than have our club dragged to the depraved depths those mhanky bastards are in.

Sometimes it's what you don't say that matters. (tu)

in saYing that though - Allzo - FUCK YEAH!!!!

Papa - I agree, but it's not that Ally thinks he's a nice guy or whatever - he's being respectable to the press and upholding the clubs name as a respectable institution.

I'd rather that than have our club dragged to the depraved depths those mhanky bastards are in.

Sometimes it's what you don't say that matters. (tu)

in saYing that though - Allzo - FUCK YEAH!!!!

Fuck the press, fuck the dignified silence.

They hate us more than we hate them and it shows.

nothing but an instigating prick , this cunt is a thug, we shouldnt rise to him but we did as he has a face you wouldnae tire of punching. hope mcoist intsalls his fight and passion he showed before walter pulled him back to the team at half time, as for whitakers first booking fucking joke .COME ON THE GERS WATP GET INTAE THIS FENIAN SHITE. FTP

To be fair to Ally, Walter had to hold him back in the diouf v lemmon spat on 40mins.

Hopefully that'll be the end of the nice guy routine.

McCoist - when and where it mattered on the pitch - was never the nice guy.

You don't get to score as many as he did for The Rangers without the killer streak (tu)

Beautiful to see him boiling over when their cunt was digging at Joofy.

PG51 even in the heat of half time that is a shocking post - by a moderator - get a grip

In the heat? I'm not even wound up.

I hate Neil Lennon probably more than anything else. But you're right, it is shocking - I'd happily accept a bullet to the kneecap.

In the heat? I'm not even wound up.

I hate Neil Lennon probably more than anything else. But you're right, it is shocking - I'd happily accept a bullet to the kneecap.

Sad papaguy - v.sad

anyway here we go