Dear Ally

papaguy51

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers were a disgrace 2 men sent off, that will be the headlines.

But Lemmon should be brought to book for his manners at the end of the game.

From what I saw he and Ally walked over to each other, Ally seemed to smile, TLB smiled back took his hand then mouthed off at him right in Ally's face, Ally seemed shocked before he had a reaction.

Will we ever see replays of this, I doubt it

Rangers were a disgrace 2 men sent off, that will be the headlines.

But Lemmon should be brought to book for his manners at the end of the game.

From what I saw he and Ally walked over to each other, Ally seemed to smile, TLB smiled back took his hand then mouthed off at him right in Ally's face, Ally seemed shocked before he had a reaction.

Will we ever see replays of this, I doubt it

You got that from about 3 seconds of watching it first time? In all honesty, Lennon's reaction told me that Ally had said something to him, which I'm absolutely fine with.

Please please please please do not EVER even consider mentioning Neil Lennon in a friendly breath ever again.

Do yourself a favour and start showing this cretin - and his club - the disdain they deserve.

Thank you.

fucking hear hear

I hope he gets a blade to his ginger ballsack

I have respect for my opponent like guys of the class o mcgrain , McNeill , larrsson etc

This guy is an evil evil bastard

The day he dies I'll be dancing in my living room

McCoist - when and where it mattered on the pitch - was never the nice guy.

You don't get to score as many as he did for The Rangers without the killer streak (tu)

Beautiful to see him boiling over when their cunt was digging at Joofy.

Why did 1: Kneel Venom 2: Mjalby have anything to say to our players. Thomson had a go in the last game as well. What's the purpose of a 4th official, positioned between the opposing technical areas, if it's not to prevent unwarranted interference from coaching staff. Gatuso was incensed when Joe Jordan had a go at him from the area. Coaching staff must be prohibited from addressing remarks at opposition players.

Dear Ally,

Please please please withdraw your acceptance of the Rangers managers job. Fucking clueless, again.

You sicken me. I've never in my life heard a Rangers supporter talk about our greatest of clubs in the way you do time after time.

Disgusting behaviour by Lennon. Horrible fucker.

Hopefully he'll be hammered for that disgraceful show. And McCoist is smart enough to tap into the fact that all he has to do is stand square to the prick and the cunt will lose it.

I'm proud of the fight we offered tonight. A team wrecked by injury and boardroom blundering and it still took a fluke to get them through against us.

I cannot wait to win this league!

WANTING OLD FIRM GAMES BANNED ??????

MESSAGE TO THE STRATHCLYDE POLICE AND THE 300 ARRESTS THEY ARE SO CONCERNED AND MOANIN ABOUT ..

TAKE A LOOK AT A CERTAIN NEIL LENNON FIRST BEFORE U CAST JUDGEMENT ON HOW MANY ARRESTS THERE ARE TONIGHT ..

I REST MY CASE.

You sicken me. I've never in my life heard a Rangers supporter talk about our greatest of clubs in the way you do time after time.

I dont give a fuck how you feel about me, you are an aplogist and your blind faith embarrasses me. The worst type of fan, a doormat.

You told me more than 5 times i was a bead yet you keep qouting my posts. doh

What about our great club? What have i said which is FACTUALLY incorrect? We are a fucking shambles and no one can spin it any other way.

Prick.