A marker has been laid down tonight.

I never want to lose to those cunts but i don't think going out of this competition is a bad thing. I know we all want to win everything but if we had to chose what trophy we'd rather lose, this would be the one. Attack that shower of shite and they crumble, everyone can see it apart from Smith. We need to go for them right from the start in the next league game and make sure we do them. If we win the league and it's the only thing we win I'll be happy.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no doubt in my mind whatsoever that we could maul this mob 3/4-0. This ain't a good Celtic team, no matter what the mhedia tells us. We can win this league.

But defending on the 18 yard line? One lone solitary striker? Not one shot at goal in 90 minutes? Come on tae fuck Walter. Seriously now. Show some fucking minerals and have a go ya shitebag.

Naismith, jig. Ness, Weiss

If u don't know what ur talking about then don't talk

what does mcculloch bring to the team in terms of skills to win an old firm game

weiss went missing at ibrox early january

ness? the cup game passed him by after he scored ffs

naismith, still has to contribute in an old firm game also

so again tonights team, while missing players, werent exactly ravaged skill wise

Our squad got a wake up call and now they know what it's all about to play for our famous club, and don't for one second think they won't be getting this drummed home by a certain Walter Smith and Ally McCoist!

Celtic have inveterately woke up something, that has been lacking inside our club.

Well said that man!!!! Had they been up against our full strength team, tonight would have been a different story!

Awe, Fuck off !

This was our full strength team minus 1 player.

We might have a bit of fight at times but not as much as this Celtic team, who are technically better than us anyway.

This was a massive psychological blow delivered tonight for whatever reasons.

Would love to be optimistic for the rest of the season but afraid I just cant.

Please dont bother replying to tell me how unloyal,unfaithful etc I am because I am just fucked off at the moment !

what does mcculloch bring to the team in terms of skills to win an old firm game

so again tonights team, while missing players, werent exactly ravaged skill wise

Ur clueless mate (tu)

I'm sorry DB but, you can have all the passion, knowing of what it takes to be a Rangers player all you want unless you can play football and your manager can outthink the opposing manager then there is not much we can do.

We need a monumental turnaround from the players and the management.

Yes there are positives, I can see that, but again we find ourselves with more questions than answers. Answers that are again and again not given by our management.

I'm sorry DB but, you can have all the passion, knowing of what it takes to be a Rangers player all you want unless you can play football and your manager can outthink the opposing manager then there is not much we can do.

We need a monumental turnaround from the players and the management.

Yes there are positives, I can see that, but again we find ourselves with more questions than answers. Answers that are again and again not given by our management.

We seen that, yes we got beat on the park. But my GOD, the desire and what it means to pull on that famous blue shirt was rammed home.

If that doesn't inspire our Management team, squad, and us the fans!!! Nothing will.

Anyone who can't see the differences between tonight's performance and the last 2 games against the Mhanks must be blind.Our backs were against the wall before the game even started. Playing without a recognised striker, due to Jelavic's injury and the loss of Weiss, Ness and Naismith, meant we were only going to get a result with good defending and scoring on the break, or through a set piece. Whittaker's red card sealed our fate and we had to bring on Wylde and Hutton, who were both not ready for this game and the poisonous atmospere created by TLB and the manky mob.

I fully believe we will win the league now, the more important trophy in my view, as we now have fight and spirit.

really?

the 4 you mentioned played in the 2-0 defeat at ibrox, a game where we were probably just as fucking bad as tonight, probably worse considering the beggars were honking back then

Really

If u can't look at our availible players and say we weren't disadvantaged tonight then u don't know much about football. I'm hurting as much as u remember, I Wish some folk could have some perspective ffs

We seen that, yes we got beat on the park. But my GOD, the desire and what it means to pull on that famous blue shirt was rammed home.

If that doesn't inspire our Management team, squad, and us the fans!!! Nothing will.

Yes, but what I'm getting at is that doesn't get you three points though. It doesn't make Walter play with a positive outlook on the game. We were again played off the park whatever way we look at it.

Yes, but what I'm getting at is that doesn't get you three points though. It doesn't make Walter play with a positive outlook on the game. We were again played off the park whatever way we look at it.

They're a change in the air, players, staff, even us fans. Have had a complete wake up call. When was the last time you seen that much passion from the bench?

We'll see a change, and that will drive us home to 3 in a row.

Our squad got a wake up call and now they know what it's all about to play for our famous club, and don't for one second think they won't be getting this drummed home by a certain Walter Smith and Ally McCoist!

Celtic have inveterately woke up something, that has been lacking inside our club.

How many wake up calls do they need? Thats 3 in a row! This Rangers side has no pace, little ability, and no midfield.

Youre right were fucking doomed. Celtic are champions and Rangers are fucking pish. Small squad with a hell of a lot injuries and its all over. Im fucking pissed off aswell m8. WE WILL WIN THE LG M8. im away to fucking bed. pissed off loyal.

Tonight we showed the fight, desire and aggresiveness towards them that we have been craving for so long.

But look past that and we then lack quality, ability and technique which at the end of the day is what is going to cost you winning.

The fight is great and I want to see more of it but after that what I want to see is a midfield that can pass a ball and keep possession and that we ain't got.

Really

If u can't look at our availible players and say we weren't disadvantaged tonight then u don't know much about football. I'm hurting as much as u remember, I Wish some folk could have some perspective ffs

and again i ask how were we disadvantaged

we lost 2-0 at home with a supposed better team ffs, tonights team only lost 1-0

so where were we disadvantaged, the jan 2nd performance was abysmal from a supposed better group of players

Awe, Fuck off !

This was our full strength team minus 1 player.

We might have a bit of fight at times but not as much as this Celtic team, who are technically better than us anyway.

This was a massive psychological blow delivered tonight for whatever reasons.

Would love to be optimistic for the rest of the season but afraid I just cant.

Please dont bother replying to tell me how unloyal,unfaithful etc I am because I am just fucked off at the moment !

I understand you're fucked off just now, as am I but 1 player? Really?

Jela

Lafferty

Weiss

Naismith

Broadfoot

Half our team mate!

Tonight we showed the fight, desire and aggresiveness towards them that we have been craving for so long.

no offence mate but because we had 3 players sent off doesnt make things better in terms of fight and aggresion and desire

what i want to see is our players winning more 50/50 tackles, winning more headers and basically showing celtic who's boss on the pitch

tonight we didnt show any of that onfield, we still lost headers, tackles and basically lost the midfield battle even before whittaker was sent off

How many wake up calls do they need? Thats 3 in a row! This Rangers side has no pace, little ability, and no midfield.

Nvager should should know better at your age... ;)

Celtic have woke something up in us tonight. No more, sitting on the fence. No more turning a blind eye. We now know where we all stand and that's a positive thing.

Walter really has had all his Christmases at once tonight.

Can you tell us, in your inimitably negative manner, why the other 14 players in the 1st team squad are shit too...?

Maybe then we can be done calling you a Rangers 'supporter...'

Many thanks.