The scenes at the end

The scenes at the end were born from the ref's actions! he lost the game early on and was to eager to issue cards too early, he missed/ignored a lot of key points in the game which cranked up the game.

Diouff was targeted in all the OF games he has played in, when he was at his own dugout it is clear to see lemmon rushing over to confront him. They should throw the book at that we bastard but he will get off with it.

Diouff was kicked up and down that park tonight again and got nothing from the ref, who was reacting to the home crowd.

We must use the passion and hurt we feel to ensure we retain the league now!

Douf may be a marked man in an old firm game, still doesn't excuse him acting like a twat at the end, getting send off and facing a ban now. Loose cannon's are a luxury we can't afford in this small squad, after that performance they should all have ran up the tunnel on the final whistle in embarrassment. Thank fook I never went up for that tonight.....

Douf may be a marked man in an old firm game, still doesn't excuse him acting like a twat at the end, getting send off and facing a ban now. Loose cannon's are a luxury we can't afford in this small squad, after that performance they should all have ran up the tunnel on the final whistle in embarrassment. Thank fook I never went up for that tonight.....

Diouf wont face a ban, unless he signs for us again in the future. at least he showed some fight!

Aye, thats Diouf banned from the next Scottish Cup tie. Disastrous. :rolleyes:

A think it carries onto the league now that we are out?? Could be wrong though.

Yep, I'm pretty sure the SFA & SPL are seperate entities as far as suspensions go.

Yep, I'm pretty sure the SFA & SPL are seperate entities as far as suspensions go.

Correct

Forster got a red v us in the initial SC 5th round tie, he missed out tonight, not in any spl game after the 2-2 game

Lennon will be in the stands for the next one at least

Great the fight will be in the stand :lol:

TBH I don't know why the police don't intervene with such an obvious trouble maker as lennon ... if that was a supporter going around constantly stirring his feet wouldn't touch the ground