Fuck all this negative pish.

PaulRFC1

Never been so fucking angry after an Old Firm game before and I cannot fucking wait till we get them at Ibrox.

Well done Diouf and Ally, I love both of you so fuckin much.

Neil Lennon ? I hope you die you fucking dirty rat I really hope you die.

The passion and commitment today made me proud to an extent and that has actually made me more confident for the run in.

Remember lads, NO FUCKING SURRENDER ! they dirty bastards aided by a ref and there nedish tactics can do whatever the fuck they want but we will lift that trophy in the end and I cannot fucking wait.

We are the fucking people and we shall not be mastered by no dirty taigs ! we are the champions for a reason and we will fuck them.

Prepare to see a fired up Rangers team for this run-in and we will fucking take it to they bastards.

The battle fever is truly fucking on now !

I said it before the first cup game when i saw murray was the ref, he couldn't wait to send one of us off, naismiths booking for diving was laughable, and when i knew he was the ref tonight again, i said the very same, celtic have got their way with this guy, he is shity scared of them, i.m no saying we played well, but it helps to have an even playing field, i just wish walter and ally would come out and roast the ref for his two performances

Never been so fucking angry after an Old Firm game before and I cannot fucking wait till we get them at Ibrox.

Well done Diouf and Ally, I love both of you so fuckin much.

Neil Lennon ? I hope you die you fucking dirty rat I really hope you die.

The passion and commitment today made me proud to an extent and that has actually made me more confident for the run in.

Remember lads, NO FUCKING SURRENDER ! they dirty bastards aided by a ref and there nedish tactics can do whatever the fuck they want but we will lift that trophy in the end and I cannot fucking wait.

We are the fucking people and we shall not be mastered by no dirty taigs ! we are the champions for a reason and we will fuck them.

Prepare to see a fired up Rangers team for this run-in and we will fucking take it to they bastards.

The battle fever is truly fucking on now !

Exactly. Let's face it the Scottish Cup is a Mickey Mouse cup. They'll either lose to Caley in the next round or Brechin in the final! We'll win the League, the other cup and maybe go a bit further in Europe. We shouldn't forget that they were shite tonight. We were 6 players out with injury and I actually think if that clown hadn't sent Whitt off we would have stuffed them. BTW The Honduran? World Class? Foster had him in his pocket. Hooper? England? He never got a sniff.

I don't see any reason in this topic to 'fuck all the negative pish'.

In case you weren't watching, Celtic just out classed us without breaking sweat once again.

Exactly. Let's face it the Scottish Cup is a Mickey Mouse cup. They'll either lose to Caley in the next round or Brechin in the final! We'll win the League, the other cup and maybe go a bit further in Europe. We shouldn't forget that they were shite tonight. We were 6 players out with injury and I actually think if that clown hadn't sent Whitt off we would have stuffed them. BTW The Honduran? World Class? Foster had him in his pocket. Hooper? England? He never got a sniff.

:craphead: * infinity and beyond

I said it before the first cup game when i saw murray was the ref, he couldn't wait to send one of us off, naismiths booking for diving was laughable, and when i knew he was the ref tonight again, i said the very same, celtic have got their way with this guy, he is shity scared of them, i.m no saying we played well, but it helps to have an even playing field, i just wish walter and ally would come out and roast the ref for his two performances

You could see Walter was livid in the post match interview. I think he said 'the referee over reacted'

There's an awful lot of clueless shite spouted on this forum btw

And a whole lot of negative pish from cunts like you.

They outclassed us ? we sat in and tried to counter-attack so them having possession was not a big surprise.

We were down to 10 men for most of the game and we got cheated of a smelly rat of a ref.

The 3-0 game we got outclassed but not this one.

And a whole lot of negative pish from cunts like you.

They outclassed us ? we sat in and tried to counter-attack so them having possession was not a big surprise.

We were down to 10 men for most of the game and we got cheated of a smelly rat of a ref.

The 3-0 game we got outclassed but not this one.

HAHAHAHA

I give up :craphead:

Your fucking clueless.

We were restricted to playing like that because we went down to 10 men.

The main thing Walter done wrong was not going for it in the final 20minutes.

Oh but wait, we went almost the entire 45 mins hardly touching the ball with 11 men and no attempts at goal :craphead:.

Idiot

Oh but wait, we went almost the entire 45 mins hardly touching the ball with 11 men and no attempts at goal :craphead:.

Idiot

We went out there to stick to a gameplan and we done that well for 30minutes until Whittaker got sent off.

Maybe you don't understand that we were trying to catch them on the counter ? usually that means you don't have alot of the ball.

We went out there to stick to a gameplan and we done that well for 30minutes until Whittaker got sent off.

Maybe you don't understand that we were trying to catch them on the counter ? usually that means you don't have alot of the ball.

That used to work when we played counter attack with strikers and had players who could pass the ball.As we have seen recently we do not do these things and do not have players able or willing to push forward on the break.Playing 5 at the back sitting in our own box and 4 midfielders standing outside our box is not conducive to playing on the break.

Another pathetic undisciplined effort. There is a thing about being smart on the pitch. Make your tackles bite, but dont be stupid and get d/yellow or red cards.

Nothing to boast about. These three players did nothing to help the cause. Misdirected passion = stupidity.

Hate to see Walter play a 6-4-0 formation next time so they dont score.