Fuck all this negative pish.

PaulRFC1

McGregor had to make 1 save first half when Chewbacca went through on goal?? Apart from the goal, gimmie another shot from them?? ON TARGET!!

Nope thought not. Hitting the post is not the target.

SELLICK ARE PISH, we were not outclassed?? we were abused, by cheating players and officials. Thats what we get for silence all these months.

Rangers fans, stand up now. Each to a man and end this pathetic anti Rangers propaganda. Bring a Tim to work day, let them see a good clean office, real computers, where they dont have to board up windows xp. Introduce them to the concept of time, and how we must spend time at this job, not for giro tokens but for...... pay... thats it.

All you doom and gloomers out there, there are worse things goin on in this country alone, than losing to them, not much worse, but think tonight on they poor wee defenceless children, groomed, preyed upon and abused by an organisation so corrupt, it believes it's own lies.

Thank god and the Queen i'm not one of them. Night night

McGregor had to make 1 save first half when Chewbacca went through on goal?? Apart from the goal, gimmie another shot from them?? ON TARGET!!

Nope thought not. Hitting the post is not the target.

SELLICK ARE PISH, we were not outclassed?? we were abused, by cheating players and officials. Thats what we get for silence all these months.

Rangers fans, stand up now. Each to a man and end this pathetic anti Rangers propaganda. Bring a Tim to work day, let them see a good clean office, real computers, where they dont have to board up windows xp. Introduce them to the concept of time, and how we must spend time at this job, not for giro tokens but for...... pay... thats it.

All you doom and gloomers out there, there are worse things goin on in this country alone, than losing to them, not much worse, but think tonight on they poor wee defenceless children, groomed, preyed upon and abused by an organisation so corrupt, it believes it's own lies.

Thank god and the Queen i'm not one of them. Night night

I agree totally with you although forgive me if I may think you might be one of them mate.

I agree totally with you although forgive me if I may think you might be one of them mate.

Sad that you feel that way pal, How can I prove I am not??

Gave up my tix 2007 due to young family and working away. West Enclosure Row K 270,271 with my brother from 1995. These seats are just about 5' left of the corner flag. Great seats against the tims, but pants after they moved the away support to the far corner. Hoping to get my tix back next season. Been on FF for ages, but wont post cause they are all up their own arse.

Best moment at ibrox without tv cameras, Davie Cooper Testamonial Bordaux 3-2 playin in the Monaco Red/ White strip. Magic.

My daughter goes to Davie Coopers primary school in Hamilton, My son to his High School. Cooper is my hero, and I miss him in my town. True legend.

Best moments with tv cameras, Lambert getting his teeth knocked out right in front of us by Albertz and us getting the penalty. Magic.

I have in the past worked with The Goalie, Willie Henderson, Donald Findlay, Arthur Numan and a few other on the after dinner circuit, (hosted a good few sash bashes too), Traveled up to Oban with the guys (Some night up there)

I am just a regular Gers fan. I dont even have grass at my house cause it's green. I am passionate about my club, our club. If you want to ask any questions, feel free to do so. I have nothing to hide mate.

Sad that you feel that way pal, How can I prove I am not??

Gave up my tix 2007 due to young family and working away. West Enclosure Row K 270,271 with my brother from 1995. These seats are just about 5' left of the corner flag. Great seats against the tims, but pants after they moved the away support to the far corner. Hoping to get my tix back next season. Been on FF for ages, but wont post cause they are all up their own arse.

Best moment at ibrox without tv cameras, Davie Cooper Testamonial Bordaux 3-2 playin in the Monaco Red/ White strip. Magic.

My daughter goes to Davie Coopers primary school in Hamilton, My son to his High School. Cooper is my hero, and I miss him in my town. True legend.

Best moments with tv cameras, Lambert getting his teeth knocked out right in front of us by Albertz and us getting the penalty. Magic.

I have in the past worked with The Goalie, Willie Henderson, Donald Findlay, Arthur Numan and a few other on the after dinner circuit, (hosted a good few sash bashes too), Traveled up to Oban with the guys (Some night up there)

I am just a regular Gers fan. I dont even have grass at my house cause it's green. I am passionate about my club, our club. If you want to ask any questions, feel free to do so. I have nothing to hide mate.

You've convinced me with that mate haha, sorry about last night.

I said it before the first cup game when i saw murray was the ref, he couldn't wait to send one of us off, naismiths booking for diving was laughable, and when i knew he was the ref tonight again, i said the very same, celtic have got their way with this guy, he is shity scared of them, i.m no saying we played well, but it helps to have an even playing field, i just wish walter and ally would come out and roast the ref for his two performances

I think if he does ref any future Old Firm games, you nailed it he shits himself.

Its time for Rangers to start complaining to the SFA, and just tell them as it is, the refs are now scared of these tim bastards.

Saying that, id take a lot of pleasure if the ref making a howler in our favour and we scored at the death in the cup final. Diouf scoring of course (tu)