Nice guy, that Neil Lennon...

Muff

I thought the older I got my hatred for those fenian cunts wouldn't be as bad as it was and let me tell you it was really bad but its getting worse I hate them more than ever my father obviously done a great job in turning me into a bigot from day one and for that I thank him from the bottom of my heart and I really mean that

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Muff as i keep saying, they kid on that they want to be your pals. But as shown tonight, deep down they hate our club, fans and players, and everything we stand for. Being a lot older than most of our members, they have been like this all of my life and they will never change as they are the scum of the earth.

i guess scenes like this cretin was in would ensure some positive thinking when it comes to the big drawn out decision of the scumbags ban, was said it could still be extended if rejected

Muff as i keep saying, they kid on that they want to be your pals. But as shown tonight, deep down they hate our club, fans and players, and everything we stand for. Being a lot older than most of our members, they have been like this all of my life and they will never change as they are the scum of the earth.

Hang him!

Fuck this dignified pish.

Spot on Minstral.

Nice to your face "aw its just a bit of banter" and all that shite.

When it comes to the crunch they hate everything our great club stands for.

I thought the older I got my hatred for those fenian cunts wouldn't be as bad as it was and let me tell you it was really bad but its getting worse I hate them more than ever my father obviously done a great job in turning me into a bigot from day one and for that I thank him from the bottom of my heart and I really mean that

Was all I could do to keep from putting both my fists through the computer screen at the end. The wife got home late and opened the door to my room to say hello - REALLY bad timing on her part. Think her ears are still on fire - now she's pissed off at me. She'll get over it, but I never will.

But do you not think, they were a change in the thought process tonight and we now have our eyes fully opened now?

Was all I could do to keep from putting both my fists through the computer screen at the end. The wife got home late and opened the door to my room to say hello - REALLY bad timing on her part. Think her ears are still on fire - now she's pissed off at me. She'll get over it, but I never will.

What did you say lol?

When is the UDA going on that mission?

Nearly put my boot through my 42inch television del was desperate for my fenian neighbours to chap down but apparently they go out when there's an old firm game on now PS are you going to the "Boston Tea Party" :dry:

Time to fight back, they hate us, loathe us, they want each and everyone one of us to die a slow and painful death, they want to see us humiliated on and off the park, to be better than us, and rightly so, for we are their hated enemy, living in our shadow, while we progress in Europe and win the league with limited resources, and now they want their turn at the top, well, their hatred is working, for all the rabid vermin they are, they are beating us, first to every ball, not afraid to get stuck in, fearless, inspired by a manager who hates us to his core and fuels the team with his bile, we must react, we cannot stay like this, respectful and dignified, its getting us nowhere, its time to return that hatred, turn Ibrox into a seething cauldron of noise, passion and loathing! Its time to step up to the plate Rangers, players and fans alike - No-one likes us, we dont care. We are the People.

What did you say lol?

When is the UDA going on that mission?

:D My colourful verbiage has never really been appreciated (she's American, btw). I think it was the staccato use of the "C" word that got her knickers in a twist.

Regarding the second question - it's times like these that I'm glad to be over here. tbh. MUCH too tempting. ;)

People on this forum going on about the UDA? Here's an acronym for you: WTF?

Go and laugh about people beating up their wives too... and disabled people... fucking as scummy as the hooped hordes and their great unwashed following.

Some of you have no fight. No dignity. Hang your heads. This is not the way to respond.

We will be back. The league will be ours. The Europa League is still a possibility. I will keep believing.

Nearly put my boot through my 42inch television del was desperate for my fenian neighbours to chap down but apparently they go out when there's an old firm game on now PS are you going to the "Boston Tea Party" :dry:

"Fire in the mountains, flames upon the heath

And the president spits out the news, he's biting on wooden teeth..."