Nice guy, that Neil Lennon...

Muff

People on this forum going on about the UDA? Here's an acronym for you: WTF?

Go and laugh about people beating up their wives too... and disabled people... fucking as scummy as the hooped hordes and their great unwashed following.

Some of you have no fight. No dignity. Hang your heads. This is not the way to respond.

We will be back. The league will be ours. The Europa League is still a possibility. I will keep believing.

I'd like to buy a sense of humour, please. It's a joke, m8. Aye, in poor taste nae doubt, but a joke none-the-less. Take a deep breath.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the story with this bastard lennons appeal the morra?

Do we find out tomorrow if the ban will be up held?

Or is this just the start of weeks of fannying about until the reach a decision

It's upheld just now, tomorrow's final decision

"Fire in the mountains, flames upon the heath

And the president spits out the news, he's biting on wooden teeth..."

The King has said he's going to put a tax on tea and thats the reason all orange men hate that Fenian B - Neil Lemon, Off topic but I knew Alex son lived in Kinning Park at one time and so did I

So all going well this cunt gets a fuck off ban by dinner time tomorrow?

I'm not holding my breathe for it BTW

That's the hope.

It was originally 6 matches, wouldn't be surprised if it's halved, or maybe we'll be shocked and more matches are added on :lol:

Time to fight back, they hate us, loathe us, they want each and everyone one of us to die a slow and painful death, they want to see us humiliated on and off the park, to be better than us, and rightly so, for we are their hated enemy, living in our shadow, while we progress in Europe and win the league with limited resources, and now they want their turn at the top, well, their hatred is working, for all the rabid vermin they are, they are beating us, first to every ball, not afraid to get stuck in, fearless, inspired by a manager who hates us to his core and fuels the team with his bile, we must react, we cannot stay like this, respectful and dignified, its getting us nowhere, its time to return that hatred, turn Ibrox into a seething cauldron of noise, passion and loathing! Its time to step up to the plate Rangers, players and fans alike - No-one likes us, we dont care. We are the People.

one of the best posts ever written on here!!!

The King has said he's going to put a tax on tea and thats the reason all orange men hate that Fenian B - Neil Lemon, Off topic but I knew Alex son lived in Kinning Park at one time and so did I

Good on ye. Alex was a genius, pure and simple - lightning in a bottle. There will never be another like him.

So, El-Hadji Diouf is a 'n*gg*r' supposedly, according to Neil Lennon, that is why Diouf lost it, the team lost it at half-time and Super lost it at full-time.

Die!

So, El-Hadji Diouf is a 'n*gg*r' supposedly, according to Neil Lennon, that is why Diouf lost it, the team lost it at half-time and Super lost it at full-time.

Die!

Did he actually say this or is it just rumour?

If he has, then we should, as a club make a formal complaint and even get the police involved.

What a horrible runt of a man!

Did he actually say this or is it just rumour?

If he has, then we should, as a club make a formal complaint and even get the police involved.

What a horrible runt of a man!

Supposedly - who is there to back us up?