The Ginger filth racially abusive to Diouf?

It wouldn't surprise me

But the fourth official surely would have heard Lennon?

Like it would matter if the 4th official heard. Did you not see the main official wearing hoops?

Why was it that the three Rangers players who reacted to whatever Mjallcunt said at half time so strongly were Diouf, Bartley and Edu? Watched it again after the final whistle. I don't like to make something out of nothing, but it was racist, I have absolutely no doubt. Lit the fuse for what happened later.

Heard rumours about this on twitter though no one has confirmed anything. Some are saying that he has been arrested as well. Seems a bit far fetched but who knows?

Andrew Dickson's twitter:

"To be clear, I'm not going to say what I think Lennon said - only that others appear to be saying the same as what I thought at the time."

"One or two suggestions of what might have been said by Lennon to Diouf emerging - sadly they fit in with what my own initial reaction was..."

It must have been something bigoted or racist, as the incontinent ginger prick retreated back to his cave as soon as he said it...

Hopefully the refs report is back with the SFA for tomorrows hearing(who am I kidding, after that fenian in the blacks performance, I bet its not even mentioned)

My guess would be Liewell rimmed the ref's and the ar$ehole @ the sfa when he went whoring himself at san giro a few months back.

Just IMHO :rolleyes::D

I've been told he called him a black bastard but I'm going to wait until I hear a story with a bit of substance and credibility

You're right in holding back - I shouldn't have thrown accusations without facts. I should say that I wonder why Diouf, Bartley and Edu are the players who react so strongly to whatever Mjallby says. May jusy be conincedence.

Rangers manager Walter Smith revealed McCoist had been unhappy with what he regarded as confrontational behaviour from Lennon towards Diouf during the match. The controversial Senegalese striker had picked up his first booking in the first-half after squaring up to Lennon on the touchline.

"These things happen," said Smith. "I'm always reasonably quick up the tunnel, so I didn't see what happened. But the problem there was quite simple. Alistair was quite annoyed that Neil was being aggressive towards one of the Rangers players. That annoyed him more than anything else."

Asked if he would still attend the traditional post-match meeting of the rival managers, Smith added: "I always go for a drink with the opposition management team after a game. It might be an interesting cup of tea this time, right enough. I'll referee."

In the immediate aftermath of his final assignment as Rangers manager at Celtic Park, Smith defended his team's conduct and claimed referee Murray was wrong to send off both Whittaker and Bougherra. He accused the official of being influenced by the home support.

"I felt Steven Whittaker's first yellow card was a soft one," said Smith. "I wouldn't argue with the second one, but he is unfortunate to have got the first one. Madjid Bougherra's first one was a yellow card, but the second one was clearly not. He slid in and clearly got the ball. The Celtic player's momentum made it look worse than it was.

"I think the referee got carried away by the crowd's reaction on both occasions. It was a competitive cup tie but there were challenges I didn't think were worth yellow cards. As I say, I couldn't complain about Bougherra's first caution or Whittaker's second, but I felt they were both unlucky to be sent off. I'm not sure we committed that many more fouls than Celtic. There was nothing that left anyone seriously injured but there were yellow cards handed out throughout the game. It makes the reflection of the game worse than it actually was."

Smith made no defence of Diouf's red card, earned when he berated Murray after the final whistle, but did claim there was an element of provocation involved.

"He is an easy target and lets himself get wound up," said Smith. "There was a lot of frustration at the end of the game. He gets a bit het-up, that's the way he is."

The teams will meet for the sixth time this season in the Co-operative Insurance Cup final at Hampden on 20 March and have one more SPL fixture to play at Ibrox. Smith, who joked that he agreed with a call from senior police officer Les Gray earlier this week to ban Old Firm games, admitted that the number of times the teams face each other increases the tension.

"Playing each other seven times a season doesn't help, but there has to be a balance there from everyone in terms of what is a level of competitiveness and what isn't. It certainly gives you plenty to write about, so I don't think you should complain too greatly. I have been involved for a long time in these games now. How many Rangers-Celtic matches have been like this? It is worse if you don't compete. We didn't compete at all in the last game here and got battered.

"From our point of view, it was a better performance than the last time here. At least we made a tackle in this game, we never made one the last time. So there was a slight improvement there.

"We were disappointed to lose a goal as early as we did in the second half. It settled Celtic. We had one or two flurries going forward, but there were not many clear-cut opportunities for either side."

The Daily Mithrandir ? :lol:

I am getting reports :lol:

:) Its all speculation ofcourse, but he does have history! And as was said, Ally really lost it, something must have went down. Not like him after all. We will have to wait and see, I was just interested to see if anyone had heard anything.

I've got an idea what he said but I'd rather not comment until I'm sure, and I'm not entirely sure, but I'm fairly confident, not like 85% confident, maybe more like 55-60% confident, but not really confident enough to comment yet.

I'm fairly sure he called him a smelly jigaboo though.

Hope this is the case, nothing like a proper scandal at torbett towers

Not nice for EHD tho :(

its not nice for anyone to be racially abused , no matter what there reputatuon. but if true you can gaurenntee the papers will swing it around to being dioufs fault somehow

This was just retweeted on my twitter

Saw a lot of h*** slagging Lennon for being ginger. Slagging hair colour is the same as slagging skin colour

TalkCeltic's twitter.

:lol: can't believe that they are comparing prejudice to someone's hair colour to actual racism of black people.