The Ginger filth racially abusive to Diouf?

That wee black teeth fucker should not be allowed to say anything, to any of our players at any time. That shitebag of a ref should have been all over him like a rash.

It will all be swept, and then some polis will come out with some more shite about post OF violence.

Make no mistake the inTIMidation has worked like a peach for the mhanky bastards. I am more beelin about that than the result.

This was just retweeted on my twitter

TalkCeltic's twitter.

:lol: can't believe that they are comparing prejudice to someone's hair colour to actual racism of coloured people.

They'll probably be just as offended as you calling them coloured :rolleyes:

This was just retweeted on my twitter

TalkCeltic's twitter.

:lol: can't believe that they are comparing prejudice to someone's hair colour to actual racism of coloured people.

I'm ginger and in no way shape or form do I take offence when I get slagged for it. That post is fucking laughable but so is usually anything else the taigs make a serious issue of mind you.

What I noticed was, when McCoist and Diouf were talking to one another on the touchline, Lennon came over and said something, then was quickly returned to the furthest away corner of his dugout when Diouf and McCoist reacted to whatever he said. At the end, Lennon needed some assistance to return to his bench, but not that time.

Like someone said, Ally isn't often like that. Something was said.

At the end of the day, though, we were a disgrace. Lennon might have been, but we definitely were.

I highly doubt lennon said anything racist, wishful thinking by some on here

Do you think he's changed his ways since he shouted 'dirty orange bastard' at McLeish?

Or do you 'highly doubt' he said that too? Just after he spat on a Rangers scarf.

I am getting reports that the reason it all kicked off initially, and then with ally, was because Lennon referred to Diouf as a 'n***er'. Exposing himself if true, I need some confimation though!

Too good to be true ... he's too sly to make such a stupid mistake

Do you think he's changed his ways since he shouted 'dirty orange bastard' at McLeish?

Or do you 'highly doubt' he said that too? Just after he spat on a Rangers scarf.

I highly doubt he called Diouf the N-word, everyone on here automatically takes an internet rumour as fact, lennon is a cunt but he is not going to say something so blatant with the 4th offical, numerous media representitives and SFA officals standing right next to him, its common sense

Watching the reactions of Ally and also McDowal at that point, it's clear something was said that was very offensive because I've never seen either of them act quite in that way before. There was definately a call from somewhere that sounded like racial abuse and if you watch Lemmon he retreats into the dugout, usually he will poke his ugly face into someone, he knows what he said.

But I'll guarantee, if it does come out, it will either be swept under the carpet or you'll see another 'death threat' story from the bhigot to cover his tracks.

I highly doubt he called Diouf the N-word, everyone on here automatically takes an internet rumour as fact, lennon is a cunt but he is not going to say something so blatant with the 4th offical, numerous media representitives and SFA officals standing right next to him, its common sense

Funny, he didn't show much concern about being seen when he was firing a sectarian slur at the manager if Rangers...the guys an absolute simpleton and nothing he does would surprise me, not even dropping the n-bomb.

I dont know he was quite happy to call us all Orange bastards live on tv.

Its surely ok to racially abuse Diouf though no?

People get away with nailing him, shoving him and getting away with it because he's the infamous El-Hadji Diouf so it would all be ok

The thing is what has Diouf really done to earn this Reputation, Roy Keane did a lot more stupid stuff and got nearly no bad press up here.

I've been told he called him a black bastard but I'm going to wait until I hear a story with a bit of substance and credibility

That's what I heard.

All rumours at this point, although, given that it's Lennon, it wouldn't surprise me.

I hope it's true. Lennon will get what's coming to him, if it is.

The thing is what has Diouf really done to earn this Reputation, Roy Keane did a lot more stupid stuff and got nearly no bad press up here.

Exactly

some may disagree, but most people (including me) would much rather be spat on than get my knee smashed in so much it steals your career and make it hard to walk again.

Keane is regarded a hero though, and has no remorse for what he did

Don't know where that came from by McCoist, didn't believe my eyes, I'm sure people on here told me McCoist and Lennon were best pals? :rolleyes:

Well there we have it tonight, if people can't see after tonight that McCoist hates them as much as they hate us then they are fucking idiots, McCoist will do his best to beat that shower of scum ball bastards

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_whatdidmccoistsaytolennon.gif

On yourself Ally :clap: It's a shame the team didn't show half that fight or spirit

And another thing, Walter should have left him to go ahead with Lennon instead of pulling him back

Sky sports presenter (it was a ssn phone in show) on after the game blamed ally for the flare up in that gif

Summit like "what does mccoist say to spark Lennon of in this after match bust up"

I thought Lennon had an aggressive manner, pointed the finger in ally's face and generally caused the ruckus (spelling?)