Left Back

TerryTibbs

Now I'm a fan of Sasa Papac, not a great footballer but as full backs go, he is solid defensively

... But, when we play with 5 at the back, in European or Old Firm games, why dont we play Gregg Wylde left back? Especially when we had no wingers (except Diouf who was up front)

He's quick, good delivery, and gives another dimension when we attack.

Where as I can only remember Papac being in Celtics half once tonight and he shifted the ball to his weaker foot and put in a terrible cross

Much better at LW.

But if Papac is out then I'd rather see Wylde at LB than Whittaker or Foster.

Yeah he's a natural left winger, and should be played their in SPL games, just the European games to give us a bit extra width in a wing back role

Personally, I'd get the 5-4-1 to fuck but that's not going to happen

Guest SandyWATP

I don't get all this "not convinced" by him bollocks. Just because he hasn't set the heather alight in his last 2 appearances (I thought he was good against St Johnstone) doesn't mean he isn't very talented.

He has showed earlier in the season what he is capable of. He's rapid, can beat a man and has a wicked delivery on him.

I don't get all this "not convinced" by him bollocks. Just because he hasn't set the heather alight in his last 2 appearances (I thought he was good against St Johnstone) doesn't mean he isn't very talented.

He has showed earlier in the season what he is capable of. He's rapid, can beat a man and has a wicked delivery on him.

Me either, he's had about 30mins in his preferred position this season and done well from what I've seen, better than others i could mention

He's a left winger, play him there or not at all, and people saying a good winger can play on either side are talking pish, some can, some can't