I thought I was past the rage stage

minnbear

For years now I have only been able to follow The Rangers from the quiet of my home here in Minnesota, thanks to my laptop (the only reason I bought it), and while I'm watching, it seems the truly bitter hatred of c....c and their hordes that I held in the terracing days, was merely a memory.

The only time I startle the missus and the dog is when we score, and, no matter the result, I never feel like smashing the computer after the final whistle....... until today.

No, not at the result (well maybe some), not at our players, and not at Walter, but at that dirty wee fenian bastard in their dugout, the shitebag SFA, the so called Scottish media (who I know will back him to the hilt), his "always play the political card" bosses, and his "dirty wind up tricks are OK, as long as it's us are playing them" followers.

Refs = shitebags (hope that bastard the day looks at the replays and feels proud of bending over).

Polis = shitebags (moan all week about OF violence, yet watch a so called manager cause ructions from the sidelines, knowing full well it will likely spill onto the streets, and not one of them has balls to have a quiet word in his ear).

They set out to do exactly this at the start of the season, and it has worked to a tee, but I sense a backlash may come and, (I thought this kind of venom had left me) I hope the full brunt of that backlash comes down full force on TLBs rat fuckin head.

Rant over, except to say, I wish the ones running our club would grow a set and start defending our corner, nicey nicey will never work with these rodents.

I don't like thinking this way again, and hopefully, after a sleep it will mellow (but I have my doubts, could you imagine if Diouf was their player and Walter and his staff was giving that to him, double standard bastards the lot of them).

Superbly put minnbear it certainly looks like the campaign of inTIMidation against the sfa and referees in particular is paying of big time for the vhermin.

are we going to be surprised if the shaved baboon wins his appeal against the touchline ban today ?

I think not after that referee's performance last night it looks like the scum have them on the run

Superbly put minnbear it certainly looks like the campaign of inTIMidation against the sfa and referees in particular is paying of big time for the vhermin.

are we going to be surprised if the shaved baboon wins his appeal against the touchline ban today ?

I think not after that referee's performance last night it looks like the scum have them on the run

I wont be either iain, and what bothers me the most, is that they all know antics like his today can cause serious problems in the streets (100 x more than any song could) and lots of (usually innocent) people can suffer from the outfall, but there is no one in the country prepared to take him to task.

This is not an OF problem, it's a lurgan bigot one and the ones who are giving him a free rein.

I wont be either iain, and what bothers me the most, is that they all know antics like his today can cause serious problems in the streets (100 x more than any song could) and lots of (usually innocent) people can suffer from the outfall, but there is no one in the country prepared to take him to task.

This is not an OF problem, it's a lurgan bigot one and the ones who are giving him a free rein.

yes the blame lies firmly within the boardroom at the piggery.

a republican bigot as manager,an obnoxious twat as the team captain.

This and the 'conspiracy" propoganda has resulted in them whipping up the easily led and deluded amongst their support into a rabid frenzy.

It is no wonder the police are complaining about the old firm fixture and the violence that it causes it is definatelly slipping back to the bad old days and just who is fuelling

the fire ?

we have all seen what their PR machine has done to the sfa and referees is it any wonder no journalist or media outlet will point the finger at them !

sad times indeed

And all the time Rangers said what exactly?

Blame them all you want but when your own lot have a fanny instead of a pair of balls then how can anyone be surprised at the shift in power on and off the field.

Has anyone from Rangers come out and supported Diouf and condemned the thuggery and racism from last night.

Does anyone think they will?