Mccoist should take over until the end of the season

fekk me aye mcCoist can do better with our squad we have, off course walter wants to beat the filth and anything or anyone who says otherwise dont have a clue, we were forced into that position last night, iv read lots of things lately from walter should go for not bringing healy on etc, aye cause that would change things, how about tthe change at the last 15 mins that looked to change things a little with bartley pushed up, hutton coming on and made a little difference, we have a ravaged squad so tell me against the scum what mcoist would do different cause at the end of the day they had a better squad out

fekk me aye mcCoist can do better with our squad we have, off course walter wants to beat the filth and anything or anyone who says otherwise dont have a clue, we were forced into that position last night, iv read lots of things lately from walter should go for not bringing healy on etc, aye cause that would change things, how about tthe change at the last 15 mins that looked to change things a little with bartley pushed up, hutton coming on and made a little difference, we have a ravaged squad so tell me against the scum what mcoist would do different cause at the end of the day they had a better squad out

We have a frightened, scared, gutless squad.... in the main.

Certainly seems that way

And why?

Because the manager has absolutely no faith in them.

faith in who to do what? with our injuries i aint gonna shy away from the fact they had a better squad out last night and as the game went on they ended up with more players, the formation was working but a loss means heads gota roll right?

And why?

Because the manager has absolutely no faith in them.

Do you?? I have almost zero faith in the current squad, and, that is based on their continious no-shows when it matters. Most people on here dont either, but, its far far far easier to simply direct the blame at 1 person (and, yes its true, Smith has not had his finest year by a long shot), than have to admit that the entire playing staff in the main is not up to the task of wearing our shirt.