Anybody got a video or .gif of Fleck's booking last night?

Togs

Can't remember which taig it was but the national ballet association will be knocking on his door with a swan dive like that. Was embarrassing to watch.

Can't remember which taig it was but the national ballet association will be knocking on his door with a swan dive like that. Was embarrassing to watch.

It was the Jew and you're absolutely right, it was a simply embarrassing dive.

However, a Rangers man got a booking and that means we can all read about how Rangers lost their discipline with x yellows and y reds. That's all that matters I guess, never mind whether there was any merit to the cards. :rolleyes:

Fleck came in and was about half a yard away from him and he stood still and jumped and dived forward with his arms in the air. It'll end up being on Soccer AM or something it was comical

That Kayal stuck the knee right into Edu's head last night clear as day meant it, Provan of course "Ah accidental" Yer arse he clearly seen Edu's head and he knew he'd get away with one, he's a dirty little shite, giving his all for a team that wave Palestine flags

That Kayal stuck the knee right into Edu's head last night clear as day meant it, Provan of course "Ah accidental" Yer arse he clearly seen Edu's head and he knew he'd get away with one, he's a dirty little shite, giving his all for a team that wave Palestine flags

He jumped forward with his 2 feet off the ground whilst in possession and put his knee into Edu's head it was quite obvious he meant it.

Kyle Huttons booking was a peach, anyone got a gif of that?

Did you see the Brown shit it when Young Hutton stood up to him, his arse collapsed he's a bit like Lennon who needs a crowd around to stop him getting his arse handed to him.

Did you see the Brown shit it when Young Hutton stood up to him, his arse collapsed he's a bit like Lennon who needs a crowd around to stop him getting his arse handed to him.

Twas quality, but I think everyone of the mhankymob shit it from Bartley was quality, the boys a monster!

Twas quality, but I think everyone of the mhankymob shit it from Bartley was quality, the boys a monster!

He's a big lad granted and showed a lot of desire last night i was glad to see him handle himself well.

I know that baffles me. If they are so passionate about the Palestine/Israel then why the fuck do they appreciate him so much???

That was awesome. He had that snidey punchable look on his face and then Hutton seemed to grow an extra foot taller right in front of him. He totally shat it.

Kris Commons dived for Davis' booking as well. Already going over. I noticed as soon as I seen him play against Motherwell Commons goes over so easily, I raged so much at him last night. Hate him with a passion

Kris Commons dived for Davis' booking as well. Already going over. I noticed as soon as I seen him play against Motherwell Commons goes over so easily, I raged so much at him last night. Hate him with a passion

Same. He's giving Brown a run for his money as my most hated player.

With each game, I rate big Bartley even more. He's not been spectacular, but he's an athlete and can be a presence. I like how he puts himself about, unlike a few of our players.

He was the first to aknowledge us last night, as well. Plus, he was the only one applauding us at full-time in the three-nil game.

I didn't even know Hutton had came on last night, what happened with him and Brown? That PA cunt at Parkhead announces subs through a tin can, so you can't hear a thing. I recorded the game, as well, so when did it happen, roughly?

The Kayal thing, by the way. Kayal's an Arab-Israeli, so the whole Israel and Palestine thing will mean close to fuck all to him. It's a long story how I know that, but Kayal won't be at all offended by a Palestine flag. Having said that, the cunts were quick enough to stop waving them.

Same. He's giving Brown a run for his money as my most hated player.

I hate the fact that we never signed him over the player himself... would have gone a long way to winning the league for us if we signed him

I hate the fact that we never signed him over the player himself... would have gone a long way to winning the league for us if we signed him

Perhaps, and it's fair to say I never would have hated him if he'd signed for us, but since he didn't it's easier to be circumspect and say I'm glad he never pulled on our jersey.

Also he's a fat bastard.

Perhaps, and it's fair to say I never would have hated him if he'd signed for us, but since he didn't it's easier to be circumspect and say I'm glad he never pulled on our jersey.

Also he's a fat bastard.

Aye, hes still a smelly fenian rhat bastard right enough :sherlock:

It was the Jew and you're absolutely right, it was a simply embarrassing dive.

However, a Rangers man got a booking and that means we can all read about how Rangers lost their discipline with x yellows and y reds. That's all that matters I guess, never mind whether there was any merit to the cards. :rolleyes:

kayal is not a jew, he is an arab. seen him go over and clap a palestinian flag at one of the taig games!