So Dick You what did EHD do that was shameful?

JackRegan

Dick Young what was so shameful about Diouf's conduct last night? The most irrelevant journalist (apart from OC obviously) in Scotland has wangled a column with the BBC and is able to spout this pish. It wouldn't happen to be bandwagon jumping lazy journalism now would it ya wee pr1ck?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-12631956

The Lennon/McCoist clash is one isolated incident in a night of, I have to say, shame for Scottish football.

This whole "crime scene" needs to be investigated and analysed from start to finish.

The behaviour of El-Hadji Diouf [Rangers player] was absolutely scandalous.

In the end here is a player who throws his top, and indeed his skins, to the fans as if he were some kind of hero when he had hardly kicked a ball for Rangers.

There was much wrong about the game, it was unbelievable.

In 40 years of covering Old Firm matches, this one is up there with one of the most scandalous I have ever seen.

I can't believe the behaviour of the people on the park and time after time I have said this is something that has a ripple effect which is felt deep into the night.

I saw the title of this thread and thought So Dick You was sellicks latest signing from the Far East.*ahem*....

anyhow... yeah, Chick Young is a tosser.

"NG"

That's all my title was missing. I did try to edit it. Honestly!

There is nothing wrong if a player wants to come to the travelling support and show his appreciation and hopefully I will be shaking the man's hand tomorrow night an asking if some of his Passion will rub off on others. He may be easily wound up and his passion may be for football but we need someone like him to show what it means to play for football and hopefully will turn in to the might Rangers.

There is nothing wrong if a player wants to come to the travelling support and show his appreciation and hopefully I will be shaking the man's hand tomorrow night an asking if some of his Passion will rub off on others. He may be easily wound up and his passion may be for football but we need someone like him to show what it means to play for football and hopefully will turn in to the might Rangers.

you going to the race night aye? I am also hoping to get a chance of a few minutes with EHD so shake his hand and apoligise to him! what must he be thinking about our current tactics where the ball just gets hoofed up in his general direction and he is expected to do something!

last night he was lucky if he got the ball to his feet and he had a blue jersey within 30 yards of him. I am loving the mans passion tho hes the only guy at the moment who is mouthy on the pitch and tries to get the midfield up to support the striker, il defo be trying to shake the mans hand tommorow night for that. Its quite shocking how much we are missing big lee legend in that midfield for tearing through the players during a game.

and on a finishing note whoever has stolen mo edu's footballing ability please give it back to him all is forgiven! or hopefully he gets injured against stmirren at the weekend so he is forced out the team. id much rather big kyle hutton in ahead of him!!! he at least knows that he should be passing to the guys in blue not the oposition!

In 40 years of covering Old Firm matches, this one is up there with one of the most scandalous I have ever seen.

Couple of dubious red cards, none for brutal tackles, assaults or the likes.

And a bit of hand-bags on the touchline.

Aye, what a scandal.

The only reason any of this shit is going on is because bell-ends like Young blow it out of proportion.

Feck me we'v had martin o'neil and lemmon on the pitch at Ibrox , borac with the pope t shirt and waving the flag and he has the nerve ta have ago at one of our player , he is and alway will be a top class banker along with the rest on radio Scotland and i include that we turncoat who has never a good word to say about Rangers but never shuts up about the scum Billy Dodds

Amazing how he has a go at Diouf.

Has Diouf shouted racist/sectarian abuse at players,staff and supporters while spitting at supporters.....NO"!..Lennon has.

Has Diouf attacked players/management and officials,questioned their honesty and integrity and tried to cause them physical harm....NO!!! Lennon has

Has Diouf admitted to disliking his own country in favour of another through his own sectarian ideals....NO!!!! Lennon has

So who is shameful now Mr Young....and put the broom away.

I reckon the little cocksucking nobody has that article written the moment we signed Diouf and was just gagging to post it. Guys an utter fanny, I'm surprised anyone still actually reads his pish.

This witch hunt against him is pathetic mate, its infuriating me but thats what the Rangers haters want. Where is our club today? :anguish: Doormats, we are doormats!

(tu)

i know, im sitting here spewing blood well they fenian bastards get there excuses ect

out first. yet as always our club is frighteningly silent.

im all for dignity ect, but the way diouf has been treated since we signed him

is a disgrace,

we all know he is no saint but he has done nothing bad in a rangers jersey, yet every game he is hounded and ppl try to get a reaction from him. then that animal bastard tlb starts last night and the whole mhedia, in Britain may i add, are trying to blame every thing about last night on diouf.

its time smith grew a set and came out and pointed out who started the whole carryon and not let these bastards have a free run on diouf.

some1 get on the fone to donald finlay qc and tell him the rangers need a leader in the board room.

i know, im sitting here spewing blood well they fenian bastards get there excuses ect

out first. yet as always our club is frighteningly silent.

im all for dignity ect, but the way diouf has been treated since we signed him

is a disgrace,

we all know he is no saint but he has done nothing bad in a rangers jersey, yet every game he is hounded and ppl try to get a reaction from him. then that animal bastard tlb starts last night and the whole mhedia, in Britain may i add, are trying to blame every thing about last night on diouf.

its time smith grew a set and came out and pointed out who started the whole carryon and not let these bastards have a free run on diouf.

some1 get on the fone to donald finlay qc and tell him the rangers need a leader in the board room.

Walter lost his balls long ago mate, he cant help.

Donald Finlay is up against huge social problems in his industry, "his type" of people in Scottish law are being frozen out, defeated in court rooms and taken over by "wrong ones". This country is changing and its been coming for some time, i doubt even Donald could help us out now.

(tu)

Exactly lennon goes up to his fans at every game!! Fucking love E.H.D

Prick Young is an idiot should be hung high. He must have been watching another game from me because Diouf was treated disgracefully throughout the game by there idiot players,Management and fans

you going to the race night aye? I am also hoping to get a chance of a few minutes with EHD so shake his hand and apoligise to him! what must he be thinking about our current tactics where the ball just gets hoofed up in his general direction and he is expected to do something!

last night he was lucky if he got the ball to his feet and he had a blue jersey within 30 yards of him. I am loving the mans passion tho hes the only guy at the moment who is mouthy on the pitch and tries to get the midfield up to support the striker, il defo be trying to shake the mans hand tommorow night for that. Its quite shocking how much we are missing big lee legend in that midfield for tearing through the players during a game.

and on a finishing note whoever has stolen mo edu's footballing ability please give it back to him all is forgiven! or hopefully he gets injured against stmirren at the weekend so he is forced out the team. id much rather big kyle hutton in ahead of him!!! he at least knows that he should be passing to the guys in blue not the oposition!

I am mate.

Just hope he is still allowed to attend

This is farcical.

From politician to policeman. Media muppet to village idiot.

It appears everyone is clambering over one another to be more affronted than the person before re the game. It was a tasty game with lots of emotions, not helped with the ref having a stinker (not that we didn't). End of.

I made a thread about Chick Young yesterday, after his article pissed me the hell off too!

I definitely agree. It's ridiculous, both from Chick Young specifically and the media as a whole. Blaming Diouf for everything they can, and forgetting that not only was he abused by thousands upon thousands of Celtic "fans", but he was given some abuse from their fucking manager to boot.

Absolutely unreal that none of the "journalists" and pundits have picked up on this.