Cheers SKy Sports.

bunter

Said he never heard the Rangers fans last night at all, which is rather funny considering the fact I clearly heard the Billy Boys loud and proud after the whistle while they were singing their wee Saturdays Karaoke song.

Said he never heard the Rangers fans last night at all, which is rather funny considering the fact I clearly heard the Billy Boys loud and proud after the whistle while they were singing their wee Saturdays Karaoke song.

Spot on; you could barely hear Celtic. Brown is on the wind up, the talentless wankstain

He is there captain, the game is a big story at the moment. Sky wouldn't be doing their jobs if they didn't read it out.

Not that I agree with anything he says. Moaning about Diouf "getting in their faces" is laughable. He is a hypocrite.

The thing is, this is a game that Celtic are playing. They are laying bait and we are taking it.

We need to concentrate on our own game, and that means our management too. We shouldn't worry what Celtic will do we should be fully focused on what we will do to them.

Their bullying of Diouf on the pitch and bench is disgusting. They must be taken to task for this. There is only so much anyone can take before they snap.

Nowt will happen bud. Celtic have the SFA by the balls, thanks to Lennon and Reids comments earlier in the year

He is there captain, the game is a big story at the moment. Sky wouldn't be doing their jobs if they didn't read it out.

Not that I agree with anything he says. Moaning about Diouf "getting in their faces" is laughable. He is a hypocrite.

The thing is, this is a game that Celtic are playing. They are laying bait and we are taking it.

We need to concentrate on our own game, and that means our management too. We shouldn't worry what Celtic will do we should be fully focused on what we will do to them.

well where was our fucking captain's views then? hardly heard a whisper fae any cunt.

His whole game is based on booting folk then giving them the mongo death stare.

well where was our fucking captain's views then? hardly heard a whisper fae any cunt.

A statement has been released from Martin Bain a short while ago. He lays the blame with Brown, without naming him though.

A statement has been released from Martin Bain a short while ago. He lays the blame with Brown, without naming him though.

thats nice, what position does martin bain play? i musta missed him coming on.