The Truth about SELIC

It is becoming very evident that celtic have recognised the deficiencies in how lennon communicates as a human being.

Celtic have manipulated the scottish / UK sports media along a route that their manager/club is vilified by the SFA and particular opposing football clubs.THEY REALISE THAT HIS MIND IS WARPED WITHOUT ANY CONSIDERATION FOR ANYBODY BUT HIMSELF.

EL HAIDJ DIOUF has been subjected to a negative systematic media onslaught on his individual character by the two most important representatives of any football club including celtics. The constant reference to discuss our club and players at their carefully orchestrated press conferences I think is what is bringing the game in to disrepute.

Lennon ,Brown or liewell have no jurisdiction to pass negative sarcastic judgement on any Rangers players but the they do it all the time.

Our assistant manager should have no case to answer as he did indeed conduct himself and Rangers with the upmost dignity under extreme provocation.

Last night Ally McCoist decided to defend the integrity of our club against a spiteful, manipulative, despicable number of enemies at the helm at celtic.

I salute you Ally and believe that had Walter been your age you may well of been required to hold him back.

Hope the SFA also investigate the irrationality of brown talking on SSN tonight in the context of last night.

We are The People!

Thanks Dennis for the reply.

Can anyone on the board enlighten me as to why i still have a warn notice attached to me.

There is no greater insult than to be suspected of being a tim.

I am a top blue nose and the club mean a lot to me. I recognise through other threads that you will be judged on the volume of posts . Bu surely what you say is just as important.

Any advice?

Can anyone on the board enlighten me as to why i still have a warn notice attached to me.

I am a top blue nose and the club mean a lot to me. I recognise through other threads that you will be judged on the volume of posts . Bu surely what you say is just as important.

Any advice?

Try to P.M an admin member mate, they will clarify it for you mate.

Well put :clap:

Its about time we stood up to these horrible fucks at that 'club', the abuse that shower of wankers gave our players and managers was a disgrace, the way Ally handled himself for me was fantastic....although had he nutted that inbred bastard id have praised him far more :D

Any advice?

PM an admin, calling him a cunt. Thats what I do every time I get banned, works a treat.

Good post btw

Any advice?

Does everyone not have that? We all start at zero im sure.

;)

Welcome.

wonder what lennon said to him after it was sparked off, he looked like he was being polite at the start then turned nasty and must have said something shocking. he's a disgusting ginger fucker i hope he dies

Any advice?

Only you can see your warn status, we all have them but you only see your own. It should be a white bar under it, if not PM an admin to ask why (tu)

wonder what lennon said to him after it was sparked off, he looked like he was being polite at the start then turned nasty and must have said something shocking. he's a disgusting ginger fucker i hope he dies

He is a disgusting creature, i hate how he tries to act the hard nut in front of that tattie bowl full of inbreds, deserves all the abuse he gets :chopometer:

Is it true that all mccoist said was 'stop harassing my players'???

big DJ said tonight it was i dont want you harassing my players again, obviously to provocative for wee rhat face, also did super ally no have his hands in his pockets or summit or down his side all the time, i would box him for putting that pale gingery fluffed left arm over my shoulder anyway