Andy Walker on Sky

really wish mccann would stand up for us more!

McCann just slated EHD for being a hot head ,he seems to forget when we playe against feyenoord in 2002 he got sent off with a second yellow for losing it because he never got a foul.

the man planted a galatasaray flag in the middle of fenherbace's stadium - the guy has balls lol.

I remember seeing it on the real football factory internationals on Bravo mate fucking class there fans still want to kill him what a man :souness:

Ye, when lemmon came into the studio after the game McCann and John Collins where cummin in there pants, it was a lemmon love in, couldnt believe how pro-septic McCann was!

The commentary for the entire match was a fucking disgrace but, at half time, McCann proved he's just another whore on the Sky payrol. With a studio full of underachieving taigs McCann showed his mettle is no better. :angry:

This is exactly what we need, someone who is our club through and through and knows what it means, no being nice, they dont deserve it, they are our rivals and they are fucking scum.

Bring those days back, bring back the days of the rangers legend, people who played like they would die for the shirt they wear :uk:

:chopometer: :souness:

The commentary for the entire match was a fucking disgrace but, at half time, McCann proved he's just another whore on the Sky payrol. With a studio full of underachieving taigs McCann showed his mettle is no better. :angry:

The person waiting for McCann to stick up for us might as well wait for the next ferry to Wigan Pier. He is no real Rangers man and it disturbs me the Celtic orientation of the Sky set up

The person waiting for McCann to stick up for us might as well wait for the next ferry to Wigan Pier. He is no real Rangers man and it disturbs me the Celtic orientation of the Sky set up

I've been saying the same thing for ages mate even the co commentator (dont want to mention his name) is ex scum :mad:

Ha Ha he would knock the little piece of scum out Bluebells :dry: I really miss Souness he showed those cunts no respect when he was at the brox, show boating in a new year game in 87 against them, snapping Billy Stark at the pigory in 88 :dry: I heard a story dont know if its true as I wasn't there that day, that Souness did his warm up right in front of the Jungle knowing Souness its probably true :uk:

He showed them no respect at all, he didnt hide the fact he disliked the fuckers either. When he done Stark he timed it perfectly, he m only had one boot on when he chopped him, just the way i like it (tu)

He showed them no respect at all, he didnt hide the fact he disliked the fuckers either. When he done Stark he timed it perfectly, he m only had one boot on when he chopped him, just the way i like it (tu)

I always remember when he first came to the brox davie he was asked about playing the filth he said it was just another game with points to be won after one game against the fuckers he completely changed his mind the guy is a legend and he could play a bit couldn't he ;) what a footballer and scum slayer he was :praise:

I wish Bougherra hadn't grabbed Murray's hand while the ref was trying to pull the card out. No way a player should be touching the referee, even when the referee has had a terrible game.

It seemed to me when I've heard Hateley at the half he's sounded too much like he was trying not to sound pro Rangers. This was a few seasons back (maybe more than 2 or 3).

It sounded to me like Bain will actually stand up for Rangers when they meet with the SFA, the polis and the gov't.

It's been said before, but we need foreign refs for the OF matches. Just not sure from where.

When the game finished, said co-commentator had the words "now you have to feel sorry for Callum Murray, he's had an outstanding game..." just says it all! Then you get Neil McCann who I thought was going to stick up for us, instead done the opposite. Pat Bonner had more words of defence for Rangers than Niall McCann!

I wish Bougherra hadn't grabbed Murray's hand while the ref was trying to pull the card out. No way a player should be touching the referee, even when the referee has had a terrible game.

It seemed to me when I've heard Hateley at the half he's sounded too much like he was trying not to sound pro Rangers. This was a few seasons back (maybe more than 2 or 3).

It sounded to me like Bain will actually stand up for Rangers when they meet with the SFA, the polis and the gov't.

It's been said before, but we need foreign refs for the OF matches. Just not sure from where.

Polynesia might do.

I watched the interview he even mentioned Mark Hately and Terry Butcher as players from the past who've been caught up in the mayhem of an old firm game no mention of ex scum players I wont lose sleep over it he's a wanker

i actually called him a fenian cunt at that point...biased fuckin scum.