Big Sasa Appreciation Thread

delamonty

Sasa put his body on the line for the cause. A bit of a concussion history but he still put his head in the way. A superb stop on the line and he paid a very, very heavy price. I've been a wee bit critical of him this year, but that selfless act of heroic proportions deserves... :praise:

I really hope he will be ok.. Once you start on the concussion route... it can get very serious, very quick.

Hope you feel better soon Sasa!!!!

Sasa put his body on the line for the cause. A bit of a concussion history but he still put his head in the way. A superb stop on the line and he paid a very, very heavy price. I've been a wee bit critical of him this year, but that selfless act of heroic proportions deserves... :praise:

I really hope he will be ok.. Once you start on the concussion route... it can get very serious, very quick.

Hope you feel better soon Sasa!!!!

He is a class player and done the ultimate we expect from a player wearing the famous blue, get well soon sasa :praise:

He was probably my favourite player already before yesterday (most of the criticism he gets strikes me as rather undeserved and I just enjoy his style of play) but his block yesterday was the most endearing thing he's ever done.

Fucking legend.

shouldnt the game have been stopped?? Head injury and all that??

very suspicious.

Come back willie Collum all is forgiven.

Im not even sure the establishment approved him to ref the game, fucking disgrace

Any updates on how he is?

Didn't find anything concrete mate...

Boss Smith said: "He suffered concussion earlier this season, so we have to be careful. He was up and about, there is no problem, but I don’t know how the doctors will view it.

Im not even sure the establishment approved him to ref the game, fucking disgrace

Craig Thompson, Iain Brines, Callum Murray. All three made DISGRACEFUL decisions in old firm matches this season. Our club said nothing.

Willie Collum, we all know who he is and what he is, is more of a man than any of them.

Refs now bought and sold by fear. The SFA had the chance when they took strike action to penalize that mob heavily, but instead, they rolled over and let THEM decide who referee's their games.

Establishment run by tarr@ers..... Councils, Government, Police, Courts. Looks like we'll need to fight again. Show them the Boot is stronger than the Rozzarrryyyy Beed......

fkkn riled again.... no surrender!!!

Craig Thompson, Iain Brines, Callum Murray. All three made DISGRACEFUL decisions in old firm matches this season. Our club said nothing.

Willie Collum, we all know who he is and what he is, is more of a man than any of them.

Refs now bought and sold by fear. The SFA had the chance when they took strike action to penalize that mob heavily, but instead, they rolled over and let THEM decide who referee's their games.

Establishment run by tarr@ers..... Councils, Government, Police, Courts. Looks like we'll need to fight again. Show them the Boot is stronger than the Rozzarrryyyy Beed......

fkkn riled again.... no surrender!!!

Will make winning the league and pumping then in the cup that much sweeter then

:crabflute: