why would you apologise to you employers

Dennis

Was speaking today to a jambo and a don.

They both hate Rangers.

They were both looking (prodding for a reaction) for my views on the OF games this season, the fights, the red cards, the hatred and basically what the hell has been going on. I flat refused to comment because I knew that if I spilled on what I really felt, they'd basically say "well you would blame Lennon, Reid and Celtic and because they are beating you".

So I said nothing. For a while. I eventually told them I'd tell them my views if I was allowed to get through it all, start to finish, from the concerted attack on refs through the Willie Collum incident, through the numerous baiting of EHD and finally the antics we saw on Wednesday. I basically explained that I felt it was a concerted, focused hate campaign put in place to create a siege/hatred mentality at Celtic Park to win back the league, to fuel the hatred for us and seek every dirty, underhand advantage they could to beat us.

By the time I had finished they agreed with me. Totally.

It's a difficult time for us but we are better than them, in every human way possible.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4161/is_20100328/ai_n52934237/

There's plenty more a quick google search will turn up for you (tu)

From the article:

Now, the firm which Lennon set up, called Rocket Developments, has collapsed without a single house being built - leaving fuming Lennon out of pocket to the tune of EUR646,000.

:lol::uk::lol:

He needs Celtic more than Celtic need him, hes just trying to keep them sweet. If he was sacked, no other club whatsoever would touch him imo, and rightly so, repulsive bastard of a man who I hope fails at everything in his life :chopometer: