The Rangers team are welcomed by jolly craicsters

BLUEDIGNITY

All the sectarianism there, police watching, nothing happens. Yet 26 Rangers arrests for sectarian breach. <cr>

I did find it funny how they where calling EHD an Orange B~Sta~d.

Now I can understand the Polis not moving in on a crowd of thousands when foul and abusive language is being spewed.

But why the fuck is that cop just standing there allowing a handful of these scummy bastards tae get away wae it?

Surely tae fuck if his commander seen that he should be questioning him as tae why he wisnae doing his job ie upholding law and order in the street?

Now I can understand the Polis not moving in on a crowd of thousands when foul and abusive language is being spewed.

But why the fuck is that cop just standing there allowing a handful of these scummy bastards tae get away wae it?

Surely tae fuck if his commander seen that he should be questioning him as tae why he wisnae doing his job ie upholding law and order in the street?

I will also hand this over with my complaint haha

It's not big and it's definitely not clever to post anything on the internet that will bring you to the attention of “the authorities”.

Nor is it particularly wise to let the viewing “pests” know your intentions.

"ya monkey bastard"

"ya fucking pedophile"

"ya fucking rapist"

"ya fucking orange dick"

"fucking h** bastards"

"dirty orange bastards"

"cunts"

"ya smelly h***"

"ya fat bastard yeez"

"dirty orange cunts"

"can you see the h** support"

"ya fuckin orange bastard"

"ya fucking cunts"

"ya fucking orange cunts"

For the hard of hearing including those police officers standing right infront of these bigots, racists and monsters.

Animals, dispicable animals. Scum of the earth. And this is the bile they are freely allowed to spew on a daily, weekly and annual basis.

Welcome to Scotland.

:(

Then you see what our support have been jailed for and told not to say and sing and the only conclusion i can come to is, we are being discriminated against and there is CLEAR and OBVIOUS anti-Protestant agendas going on in this country.

And btw, this happens everytime we go there.

I love how they say rangers players shitting it!

Who the fuck would shit it off of a bunch of wee ginger wankers in their kappa trackies on, foaming at the mouth like a bunch of apes!

Scum to the highest order!