The Rangers team are welcomed by jolly craicsters

i have been lifted twice after old firm games in the past 2 years once for singing the sash and the other for singing the billy boys. and those dirty t*rriers get away with shouting abuse at our players while strathclydes finest stand watch and do nothing. talk about double standards its no wonder the hatred for those gypos has intensified they get away with murder while we get persecuted at every turn.its no wonder we feel downtrodden at times but we will see who has the last laugh when we win 3 in a row. :crabflute: dundee hamilton fuck the pope and the vatican when we went to dublin we followed on w.a.t.p

ludicrous mad bastards. Imagine shouting that sort of absurd shit in public and it for some reason not being met by bemused pity from those around you. The west of scotland for you there.

It's like a bunch of chinese people shouting there ffs.

Some1 infront of me got arrested at the turnstiles at the game for singing and all those cunts are shouting that and the nothing is being done about it.

All the sectarianism there, police watching, nothing happens. Yet 26 Rangers arrests for sectarian breach. <cr>

I did find it funny how they where calling EHD an Orange B~Sta~d.

My thoughts exactly, how the fuck can Strathclyde Police justify the arrests in the Rangers end after standing by idly watching this? Any lawyer worth his salt with this at his disposal would have the charges laughed out of court.

"They gave us James McGrory and Paul McStay AND THE IRA"?? in front of 6 police officers??

No of course they dont sing about the terrorist organisation.

Maybe Mr Bain should be armed with this footage when meeting Salmond, Regan and Liewell.

Makes very interesting viewing. Footage of their manager being racist?? all stacking up now.

Now I'm not sure how the law works in Scotland these days (although I should do because my Cousin is one of the top plods somewhere in South Scotland) but if that happened here,I would have that footage into my lawyer and it would hit the front page of every newspaper in the country.

I would have the commissioner for Human Rights jumping down the the throat of the Prime Minister...The confederation of civil liberties would have a fuckin field day with that evidence, and those fuckwits would be sharing a flat at the expense of her Majesty's government.

Sure it may ruffle some feathers, but who gives a fuck...Get it done. :pipe:

I don't care for this sort of thing.

If the Celtic players pulled up in front of me before an OF game at Ibrox I'd probably find a lot worse to shout at them.

You'd have more reason. They genuinely are most of those things, especially paedos.

You'd have more reason. They genuinely are most of those things, especially paedos.

Quite right, Si! Puts me in mind of that wee ditty that was on Play School for the pre-schoolers in the morning...with a word changed though.

Never smile at a Paedophile. :sherlock:

"They gave us James McGrory and Paul McStay AND THE IRA"?? in front of 6 police officers??

No of course they dont sing about the terrorist organisation.

Maybe Mr Bain should be armed with this footage when meeting Salmond, Regan and Liewell.

Makes very interesting viewing. Footage of their manager being racist?? all stacking up now.

£30 software done that :rolleyes:

As BD said, make them park up at the car park across from the WRC and make them walk

Les Gray talks about the stresses and strains on the police during these games. He talks about the cost of policing these games.

Here we hear, quite clearly, Celtic supporters shouting sectarian abuse at Rangers players. The over stretched police are standing watching them. No arrests. No cautions. No attempt to silence the abuse.

Yes, there should be an investigation into policing of Old Firm games. Let's have a review of the police.