lennon may quit celtic

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they sacked him, and covered it up by announcing that he quit.

He's really dragged his club through the gutter since taking over, and as I've said many times before, he WILL cause untold damage to the club if he's allowed to continue.

Not even the Rhats would accept that so there could be some truth in this.

We're all saying its a load of shite, Lennon probabley woke up on thursday morning shitting himself.

Hes the most hated man in football, he used to live on that, but the pressure of being Celtic manager has really got to him, he looked emotionally fucked walking to training today with the security guard.

We're all saying its a load of shite, Lennon probabley woke up on thursday morning shitting himself.

Hes the most hated man in football, he used to live on that, but the pressure of being Celtic manager has really got to him, he looked emotionally fucked walking to training today with the security guard.

Before they beat us at New Year he was a marked man with them as well. A reversal of their recent fortunes will see it going that way again.

I have no sympathy for him in any way, I think mental fatigue will start to show. Imagine having to live in Glasgow knowing that at any time you could be attacked.

He will get another kicking and his captain from what I have been told has already asked for police help. They need to learn it's an unforgiving city and it's best to fly under the radar.

Quits, sacked, whatever. As long as I don't have to continue to look as his horrible face then I will be happy.

The guy has done himself no favour with the way he acts. There is nothing wrong with being passionate about your club, but when you are manager there is a certain way to behave and screaming in the faces of officials and acting like a ned is not it.

I am sure the Celtic fans see nothing wrong with it, and the end of the day he is one of them. Their favourite "oppressed" son and everyone knows they love playing the oppression card.

He won't quit though, there is no way. As much as I would like to see him leave I would also love to see the look on his face when we win the league.

I dont think anyone deserves to be a hate figure and receive death threats, lennon says the thing he hates most is being a hate figure but he really doesnt make it easy for himself by the way he goes about his business

I dont think anyone deserves to be a hate figure and receive death threats, lennon says the thing he hates most is being a hate figure but he really doesnt make it easy for himself by the way he goes about his business

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they sacked him, and covered it up by announcing that he quit.

He's really dragged his club through the gutter since taking over, and as I've said many times before, he WILL cause untold damage to the club if he's allowed to continue.

Not even the Rhats would accept that so there could be some truth in this.

if that did happen you can guarantee it will be blamed entirely on 'secterian threats from Rangers supporters etc.'

Quits, sacked, whatever. As long as I don't have to continue to look as his horrible face then I will be happy.

The guy has done himself no favour with the way he acts. There is nothing wrong with being passionate about your club, but when you are manager there is a certain way to behave and screaming in the faces of officials and acting like a ned is not it.

I am sure the Celtic fans see nothing wrong with it, and the end of the day he is one of them. Their favourite "oppressed" son and everyone knows they love playing the oppression card.

He won't quit though, there is no way. As much as I would like to see him leave I would also love to see the look on his face when we win the league.

The tims I know - and I know fucking loads - admit that there's definitely a behavioural issue in the cold light of day.

Lennon needs help. I personally hope he doesn't get it, but there's a screw loose in there somewhere.