Time For Foreign Journalists and Analysts.

Turnberry18

The poor referees have had endure this self same suggestion, which is clearly designed to compromise their integrity, compromise the integrity of Celtic's opposition, and compromise the achievements of Rangers FC, which hasn't stopped it being under serious consideration from the powers that be. I would suggest that where the real compromise is is in regard to the Scottish Media, so afraid of printing a whole story find themselves most blatantly compromised.

What if we were to get foreign journalists in to do the OF matches?- surely they would be not have to feel that they are biased against one side against the other, because obviously, from the events the other night, we have seen that our Scottish ones let the pressure of the occasion affect their performance. Some might even want to go further, and suggest that before a Scottish journalist covers a game in which either side of the Old Firm play in, he is to declare which team he supports- providing proof and so on.

People may laugh at this, but why does it have to be that the referee can be open to abuse of their professionalism and yet our journalists get off Scot-free? I think on a Daily basis we witness journalists call a decision wrongly, seem exceedingly biased in their view of the game, and blind to what goes on with one side, whilst pouring scorn and demanding retribution against the other.

The poor referees have had endure this self same suggestion, which is clearly designed to compromise their integrity, compromise the integrity of Celtic's opposition, and compromise the achievements of Rangers FC, which hasn't stopped it being under serious consideration from the powers that be. I would suggest that where the real compromise is is in regard to the Scottish Media, so afraid of printing a whole story find themselves most blatantly compromised.

What if we were to get foreign journalists in to do the OF matches?- surely they would be not have to feel that they are biased against one side against the other, because obviously, from the events the other night, we have seen that our Scottish ones let the pressure of the occasion affect their performance. Some might even want to go further, and suggest that before a Scottish journalist covers a game in which either side of the Old Firm play in, he is to declare which team he supports- providing proof and so on.

People may laugh at this, but why does it have to be that the referee can be open to abuse of their professionalism and yet our journalists get off Scot-free? I think on a Daily basis we witness journalists call a decision wrongly, seem exceedingly biased in their view of the game, and blind to what goes on with one side, whilst pouring scorn and demanding retribution against the other.

double post, sorry