Madjid Bougherra & El Hadji Diouf face further action

Jamie1807

what Bougie did was wrong but surely the law of the game is that he was booked a 2nd time given a red card and so because the ref has dealt with it that should be the end of the matter, he wasn't shown a 2nd or 3rd red card or did anything behind the refs back that could be referred to a panel so how can he expect more than a 1 match ban.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really starting to get sick of this now. One rule for Rangers, another for the rest of the teams. Just makes you wonder about those secret SFA meetings that Celtic had. We really need a voice at our club.

After watching the football years last night do you really think that Souness would have stood by and allowed this shower if arseholes to tarnish our good name and pick on our players. No fucking chance. Grow some balls Walter and set these cunts straight before you retire.

Your Prso and Jelavic picture has got to be the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life. Back on topic, I really hope we can get a move to the EPL due to the fact.... No more bias to celtic, and for the finical rewards it carrys, along with the MUCH higher standard of football.

The only reason i can think of for the dissent thing is that he was shown a red card which means you leave the field of play which he obviously never. As for Bougherra, he didn't even deserve the second yellow in the first place as he clearly won the ball but they don't care about that do they.

Can't expect anything else with Bougherra, man handling the referee was idiotic regardless of what his decisions were.

With Diouf it's just a bandwagon, if it wasn't someone with his reputation involved in the same incidents there wouldn't really be that much said.

Fuck knows why Bougherra grabbed his arm. Its hardly as if hes going to change his mind coz hes got a hold of his arm.

He grabbed ref's arm, when Whittaker was sent off as well, completely unneccesary action.

The only reason i can think of for the dissent thing is that he was shown a red card which means you leave the field of play which he obviously never.

Must be that, not sure if that's a rule, if it happens after the full time whistle, but I suppose it is.

I seem to Remember a certain Artur Boruc running over to the Celtic end at Ibrox after they got beat a few years ago,took a Celtic flag from there supporters. (No police shoved him away) And to make things worse he's wearing a t-shirt with a picture of the pope saying "god bless the pope" And then i remember another time where Rangers beat Celtic at Ibrox and Martin O'Neil who was the manager at time, ran up to the Celtic end at Ibrox with Neil lennon punching his fists in the air,why did they need to get involved like that????

And obviously the Celtic team not that long ago Celebrating a draw with there fans the whole team ran over to them Not one single stward or policeman/women telling them to fuck off.

Edit. Went a bit off topic here,but this just proves that there is a bias towards us. Diouf gets sent off for running over to his own fans? that must be the worse reason ever for sending some one off i have ever heard.

I seem to Remember a certain Artur Boruc running over to the Celtic end at Ibrox after they got beat a few years ago,took a Celtic flag from there supporters. (No police shoved him away) And to make things worse he's wearing a t-shirt with a picture of the pope saying "god bless the pope" And then i remember another time where Rangers beat Celtic at Ibrox and Martin O'Neil who was the manager at time, ran up to the Celtic end at Ibrox with Neil lennon punching his fists in the air,why did they need to get involved like that????

And obviously the Celtic team not that long ago Celebrating a draw with there fans the whole team ran over to them Not one single stward or policeman/women telling them to fuck off.

Edit. Went a bit off topic here,but this just proves that there is a bias towards us. Diouf gets sent off for running over to his own fans? that must be the worse reason ever for sending some one off i have ever heard.

He was already shown the red card before he went over to the fans.

Diouf has balls. What's his crime? Trying to get Madjid to get his idiotic hand off the ref? Then? Showing his appreciate to the only support that has ever really taken to him? And a support that sang their hearts out in spite of the pish going on against us?

Oh Aye.. Diouf is an animal to be sure. One of the 1st pick on my Rangers team any day.

And getting racially abused by an opposition manager... ffs the world has gone crazy. Well perhaps the SFA has?

He was already shown the red card before he went over to the fans.

Didn't know that thought he got shown the red card for going to the fans? why are the commentators asking why's he getting involved? He was only going over to his own fans.

neil McCann was going on about why does Diouf always get involved when he doesn't have to etc. Well it shows me that douf cares.

If this does happen, Rangers better get a fucking grip and stand up for our players. Getting absolute bullied by the SFA, shitebags!

How dare he throw his shirt into the crowd?! He could have blocked someones view for 2-3 seconds! Ban him!

I'm reporting that shite bag Callum Murray.

There is no dooubt in my mind, he cheated. NO REFEREE IS THAT INCOMPITANT!

One decision, yea ok mistake. 10,11,12,13?? Having watched a rerun of the entire match, it is clear to see, the constant incorrect decisions had an effect on the Rangers team.

Whittaker...... total fan_y, right to go off.

The other decisions, including Sasa Papac head injury?

SFA RULE BOOK 2010

The referee must adhere to the following procedure when dealing with injured

players:

• play is allowed to continue until the ball is out of play if a player is, in the

opinion of the referee, only slightly injured

• play is stopped if, in the opinion of the referee, a player is seriously injured• after questioning the injured player, the referee may authorise one, or at

most two doctors, to enter the  eld of play to assess the injury and arrange

the player’s safe and swift removal from the  eld of play

Punishing Diouf for throwing the shirt is harsh,

but right or wrong, he should know better not to get into ANY situation that can be seen as dissent.

He came to us with a dirty reputation and a short fuse -

Of course he is going to be a target..

He has to be squeaky clean, or he is going to cost us the league.

Great footballer, but is it worth it if he can't handle the pressure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJKVRFVms-s

Has anyone spotted this?

Look at 1.07 in this video, a Celtic player has JUMPED into Diouf at full time.

Think it's Edu the cunt jumps into, at the end of the video as well the cunt commentator saying about diouf just adding flames to the fire, by doing fucking what ! it is becoming a joke now for the guy.

Think it's Edu the cunt jumps into, at the end of the video as well the cunt commentator saying about diouf just adding flames to the fire, by doing fucking what ! it is becoming a joke now for the guy.

Still have not seen what Diouf has done to deserve the second yellow. I am also getting pissed off at the attitude of the stewards at scumtic park, Rangers players are man handled by those cretins the minute they go anywhere near the bears there. Tell you what if it was me being man handled by that scum when I am going to my own fans I am demanding a charge of assault.