The Time Has Come !

For Rangers Media to be a members only Forum and for anyone wanting a membership to be vouched for as we seem to be under scrutiny from thr mhedia and the tHims who are free to roam our site, not saying we have anything to hide but why should just any cunt be able to access a Rangers Fans website ???

Thoughts ???

I quite liked the fact i could do some lurking before i signed up but i think you have a point that it should prob become private but not the getting someone to vouch for you bit that bit would just be a pain in the arse

It would be good, but we can't be selfish.

Everyone started somewhere.

There will be a lot of very good potential future members that would miss out.

It's sort of like the wee boys club when your pals are in, and we just slam the door behind us.

Maybe make a VIP section where it's invite only. That would be good. Anything goes.

It's sort of like the wee boys club when your pals are in, and we just slam the door behind us.

Maybe make a VIP section where it's invite only. That would be good. Anything goes.

second that :wink:

For Rangers Media to be a members only Forum and for anyone wanting a membership to be vouched for as we seem to be under scrutiny from thr mhedia and the tHims who are free to roam our site, not saying we have anything to hide but why should just any cunt be able to access a Rangers Fans website ???

Thoughts ???

So what about fans from abroad who's going to vouche for them?

Also how many of the mhanky mob are already on here ? I would say probably loads.

Perhaps when you get to more than 5000 posts ? or 7500 ? Something like that

Yeah i agree that we all have to start somewhere and i had no one to vouch for me but all any mod had to do was google my username and it's plain too see that i'm a Bear !!!

I just hate the fact that all they cunts can see what we discuss, i do agree with a previous post though that at least we should make "THE BEARS DEN" private !!!

Agreed,then make sure no-one invites Bluepeter9.

Wouldn't work for the target that we aim at.

We aim at every Rangers fan no matter where they come from, and as a result of this not everyone is going to have the chance to be vouched as they may not have contacts with anyone on the forum.

For example if that system was in place before I was here, I wouldn't have been able to sign up as no one would have been able to vouch for me and I am sure this is similar to many others on the site.

Wouldn't work for the target that we aim at.

We aim at every Rangers fan no matter where they come from, and as a result of this not everyone is going to have the chance to be vouched as they may not have contacts with anyone on the forum.

For example if that system was in place before I was here, I wouldn't have been able to sign up as no one would have been able to vouch for me and I am sure this is similar to many others on the site.

No probs Fog mate but at least can we look at keeping "The Bears Den" private untill at least we have so many posts as im sick of all the T*rrier cunts i know browsing and telling me whats going on in here !!!

Nothing to hide here!!!! Freedom of speech and all that. Hope every Bead Rattler reads this site. They might know OUR History.

Feni@n, Tai@, Scumbag, Soapdodger, kiddy fiddlers, Genetic Fu@k Ups............ Thats the Mhedia

now for the REAL DEAL.........

message me and i'll tell you my TRUE thoughts on all things Shellick lol.....

Seemplez.

Easy done boys.

So if yous make it a private forum and because i am not a member of your group. does that mean i dont get to join in on the discussions? Hmmmm if i were from Scotland i would join your group but i just simply cant lol

Thoughts ???

Thoughts are;

You get back to posting, we'll run the board. Nae hassle.