The Time Has Come !

I have lived overseas for 12 years, I am on this forum most days just to keep up with whats going on. I have been coming on since it first started sometime in 2006. I have only posted a few hundred times. Should I not be allowed into the Bear's Den? I am rarely anywhere but the Bear's Den.

The forum needs to be open to everyone and do we really give a toss what the Mhanky mhob think? What are we really saying over here that we do not want them to hear? The Mods do a great job of letting people speak their mind and if the vermin do get on they are pretty quickly dealt with. Sometimes too quickly, I quite enjoy seeing them being torn to pieces.

Rangersmedia is fine just the way it is

What's wrong with letting the scum of the earth see what we are saying about them? I think it's a good thing, because it reminds them that they are arguably definitely the most detested species on earth that ever decided to complain about free food from a Protestant soup kitchen, so therefore we are doing them a service because it stops them from getting delusions of grandeur.

Could you imagine the trouble we would have with them if they believed that people actually liked them?

Then again, I suppose that would fuck up their conspiracy theories good and proper. :wanker:

We shouldn't stop them seeing what we say, but I'd prefer we stopped them from posting inflammatory opinions, but to do that the Admin would have to ban all addresses like, Hotmail, Yahoo,Gmail etc and only accept applications from ISP addresses.

I have lived overseas for 12 years, I am on this forum most days just to keep up with whats going on. I have been coming on since it first started sometime in 2006. I have only posted a few hundred times. Should I not be allowed into the Bear's Den? I am rarely anywhere but the Bear's Den.

The forum needs to be open to everyone and do we really give a toss what the Mhanky mhob think? What are we really saying over here that we do not want them to hear? The Mods do a great job of letting people speak their mind and if the vermin do get on they are pretty quickly dealt with. Sometimes too quickly, I quite enjoy seeing them being torn to pieces.

This

Well said "Bakbear" - I am in the same boat (a bear living down in Kent) and I rely on this forum to keep up with how real rangers fans are feeling about what is going on in and around our great club as the only news about the Gers we get down here is invariably negative!

Please keep it as it is, we shouldn't worry about what the "other lot" think or say, just treat them with the comtempt they deserve, don't forget - WATP!!!