Awful

G.E.C.

Seeing Rangers sit back against shitey SPL sides this season has been painful viewing. This must be the first time in a while we have not conceded while sitting back.

We had a few players out but the line up was still good enough to bang in a few.

Why oh why are playing like this this season?

Oh and I don't know why Weir and Edu still get a game.

5 at the back against that shite FFS that is why we are struggling. Come on Smith Weir has to be dropped and Edu he just needs to be sent down a mine or something he is the worst midfielder we have had recently.

Seeing Rangers sit back against shitey SPL sides this season has been painful viewing. This must be the first time in a while we have not conceded while sitting back.

We had a few players out but the line up was still good enough to bang in a few.

Edu is a complete waste of a jersey for me, but the team is so ravaged with injuries, that formation was the only one we could play today..

Absolutely delighted with the win though, and if we do win this league, it's a result like this that will have got us there.

While glad of the win, the most important thing, we have become dreadful to watch.

I yearn for some commitment, desire, taking a few chances.

The football we play is safe and very boring.where is the movement, players linking with each other, even a wee 1-2.

You would think that after the humbling we have had in the past few weeks the players would show a little more.

:disappointment:

If Hutton cant get a game infront of that imposter Edu then there is something seriously wrong. They should have played the Benny Hill music everytime we got the ball it was like a comedy routine falling over the ball horrific passing and giving the ball away constantly.

This needs sorted surely they should be working on things like passing and set pieces at training.

Im obviously pleased to get the win, but if we cant be arsed playing the likes of St Mirren who are rank, thats worrying. Too many folk at the club at the moment happy to do the bare minimum. I think Walter's passed caring TBH

The rhattlers will be seething that we won with that kind of display. And for that alone, we should be delighted.

I fear we could take a beating against PSV but Killie is the massive game next week. Win that and it's down to two points. Winning the league, by any means, will be the sweetest ever. Yee haa. :uk:

TBH I thought today looked like a training game. The purpose of which was, getting 3 points, nobody injured or sent off, and no controversial events, as we have a bigger match mid week. Job done! crabflute.gif

with 9 players injured who wld u hve played over weir and edu.....