Kerkar

Davie2909

Why he was signed is beyond me.

We have him on trial for a month, fight for ages to get him a contract and he has not even made it onto the pitch.

Weiss, Lafferty, Diouf, Naismith, Fleck, Wylde, Whittaker are all ahead of him.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no chance the guy is the next zizu. give him time he will get his chance to shine. i got his name on the backof my top we better not get rid!

That aye seems this kiss of death for me whenever I do it. :disappointment: Touch wood there!

It's sounds crazy but I think he was brought it to keep bougherra settled off the pitch.

The guy was out of contract so we could be paying him £500 a week for all we know.

Small price to pay to keep one of our best players happy.

But this season he's not one of our better players, if anything he's got worse since his boyfriends been here. Doesn't make sense, we've had better trialists than him who we didn't sign.

I've thought all along that he must be on about £500 a week basic, going up to about £3000 if he makes an appearance

It's the only possible scenario that could explain this, surely

Surely then the player would make it known he wasnt happy given the scope for him to make so much more per week from actually playing?

If i was on £500 a week and had the chance to get £3000 and the manager had no interest in using me, i would be very angry.

McCoist himself has said the lad can play, he even said we would all be excited when we seen him for real.

:blush:

I Remember someone posted on here saying we signed him because hes Bougherra's friend and we want Bougherra to be as happy as he can so he will stay, With Boughy's overall performances this season i would be happy too see both of them off the wage bill, but we arent in a position to do so. Because for me, Bougherra has been rotten this season and near the end of last season, i regret not keeping Danny Wilson, and i dont care if i get slated for saying that

I felt sorry for him before the 3-0 defeat to Celtic. The players were in the tunnel, and he and Darren Cole were standing there. Salim was there in his big blue Rangers jacket and suit trousers, and looked sad. :disappointment:

I wanted to give him a hug.