Timmy and his conspiracy theory

dummiesoot

On Real Radio last night a Timmy came on with 'we'll beat Rangers at Ibrox, then lie down to Aberdeen the next week' feck sake, if they had not done it against hearts last year I'd have laughed at him, but knowing that bitter bunch of inbreds they probably will take a fall!

Only team they will put a full strength team out against after winning the league is us.

The way celtic are playing though, i doubt they can just "beat us" .. and they will use the "lay down for aberdeen" as an excuse for their crap form.

It doesnt matter what they do anyhow. Even if they, beat us and lie down to the sheep and all works out well for the dhims, that'll put Aberdeen 1 point ahead of us. We play the sheep on the last day of the season, so second place is still in our own hands and we have everyhting still to play for. He must be all excited, giro week or something like that, arsehole !

he is assuming the league will be wrapped up by then :craphead: on their current form who knows :pipeguy:

blew our chance last week to put serious pressure on them :blush: if we had won then the pressure would then really be on them to beat Motherwell on Saturday but now a think our chance has gone 13 points 7games to go as much as i would love to see it happening a just dont think it will :(

Loved his arrogance , failing to recognise that Rangers have been the form team since Wattie's comeback !!!!! , hope those james hunts fall flat on their face in both the league and SC !!!!

I love how some gers and tic fans really do believe that Rangers and Celtic(higher ups) hate each other. Business wise they are best buddies and Celtic would rather Rangers in CL than Aberdeen. The better Gers do the more co-efficient points.