Rangers Media are gettin grassed on

barryh818

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some comeback. Give yourself a pat on the back for that one :clap:

Seriously, I get on with everyone on this site. ur the first to have a go at me. Get to fuck with youre shitty fishing -45 hahahaha

You are a fuckin faggot by the by. Am ashamed to walk on the same soil as you, because you contaminate it. Your not good enough to support rangers in a sense. whats your reputation outwith a forum ? not very good im guessing

Unusually for me, I didn't read all the posts about this, but the moron that wrote this about RM really cracks me up.

Quote: Originally Posted by mls1 viewpost.gif Good someone is trying to do this, but what do you hope to achieve from it? Well he must firstly want websites like this are forcibly removed from public view.

Secondly, he would hope this highlights the intensive bigotry that exists within our culture, and exposes the difference in opinions between 'us' and 'them'.

Methinks .

What a fuckin moron.It's only "public view" if you go to the site and enter it. Nobody forces you under threat of getting your gonads lopped off to click the button that brings you in to a site.

They are not normal, and they walk among us. :crabflute:

Now listen up bhoys, you canny be sneaking on a Champions forum and writing derogatory stuff about his arseholiness and the wee racist with the green teeth etc. pretending to be one of us, then making complaints to our already overworked (investigating complaints against said green toothed racist) officers of the law.

Such tomfoolery can result in various charges, including (but not limited to), slander, not knowing your place in the pecking order, being a fenian in charge of a laptop unsupervised, and the most serious of all, BJK.

Penalties for said offenses can range from loss of family allowance (generously donated to you by your adoptive government and its hardworking Protestant taxpayers), to repossession of invalidity motor and deportation.

Get with the program Declan, the future's bright, THE FUTURE'S ORANGE. :crabflute:

What a lot of shite.

It's a forum, freedom of speech etc. Get the fuck off it if you don't want to read it.

It's actually quite sad that he goes through this forum looking for threads to go running to the police about.

His grammar & spelling is shocking too. It's true what they say, they cunts can't string a sentence together without fucking it up :lol:

Going back to munch my Wagon Wheels & drink my coffee :sherlock:

You have to laugh at a website that gets all righteous about bigotry while allowing one of their members to have an avatar saying "h*** in need" and numerous other threads with titles referring to us in the same bigoted manner.

They should obviously concentrate on their own members first as it's obviously full of bigots.

I'm quite offended i'm no on it..

I'll need to try harder next time to offend our little easily offended Terrorist supporting,Anti Unionist,Anti Protestant,child abuse defendingracist,bigoted and totally dillusional Plastic Irish cousins..

Oh guys if your reading this.

Orange bastards,IRA,h***,Fuck the Queen,Soon they'll be no protestants at all,OO AH up the Ra is all sectarian.......oh monkey chants are racist too oh and your manager is a bigot and a violent thug...just in case you didn't know.

Maybe get out your glass house before stones are thrown eh..

This coming from te same website you read

"I hate they sectarian orange bastards" :lol:

Coming from the fans of a club who stood by them when they got found out about shagging bhoys, worship the leader of the worlds largest peadophile ring and think a wee ginger bigoted thug is god... You really have to laugh at the shame :lol:

Who shagged aw thw bhoys timmy?

Patrick Miller... someone should find out where he stays and put a brick through his window.

Dear oh dear.

Govan Front Antz - take this as a warning - the Rangers Media website cannot condone any of its users urging others to lob large boulders through the windows of infidels and bog-dwellers and on behalf of Admin may I say that your suggestion should be withdrawn (edited) as it may incite some of our less-than-calm members to head for Paddy's gaff.

RM would like to point out that we disassociate ourselves from such open pleas for violence and that we are a law-abiding group of like-minded Rangers supporters who do not support violence in any way shape or form.

PS. :rolleyes:

Coming from a far away land where I don't have to deal with the cultural background to the OF on a daily basis I still find that thread from P.Miller a bit off.

How many times do we get called "orange this" "h*n that" on that site? It's probably just a wind up because they know someone from here would read it.