Rangers Media are gettin grassed on

barryh818

doh

Get your own house in order, Timmy!

They honestly believe they are victims and do no wrong.

They are single handedly cleaning up Scottish fitba for the good of all the other clubs who have suffered at the hands of our "Establishment". :rolleyes:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite offended i'm no on it..

I'll need to try harder next time to offend our little easily offended Terrorist supporting,Anti Unionist,Anti Protestant,child abuse defendingracist,bigoted and totally dillusional Plastic Irish cousins..

Oh guys if your reading this.

Orange bastards,IRA,h***,Fuck the Queen,Soon they'll be no protestants at all,OO AH up the Ra is all sectarian.......oh monkey chants are racist too oh and your manager is a bigot and a violent thug...just in case you didn't know.

Maybe get out your glass house before stones are thrown eh..

Good effort mate (tu)

But you missed out bead-rattling aid infested, pretend offended tattie munching, paedo condoning, wife beating alcholic declan wannabe bastards

Pfft nothing will happen. Just like nothing happened to the Muddleboard when they had a thread celebrating the death of a soldier. As for criminal activity, how about the pro-IRA songs that are banned under the terrorist act you brainless tims?

Pfft nothing will happen. Just like nothing happened to the Muddleboard when they had a thread celebrating the death of a soldier. As for criminal activity, how about the pro-IRA songs that are banned under the terrorist act you brainless tims?

irony is lost on them mate

38 guests :rolleyes: watchin this thread, fuck off to superdrug to steal some razor blades, to get your fix ye junkie bead rattling scumbags

Its half nine. Should they no be in school?

Oh wait........................did a jist type that? doh

irony is lost on them mate

Thing is I wouldn't bother grassing them up to the police. It's got ridiculous now. As soon as someone from either team or set of fans does something everyone from both sets of fans starts the allegations and counter-allegations, reporting to police and letters to the press. Personally I wish the journos, police and politicians would just fuck off and leave the clubs to the football. As frustrating as the most recent games against Celtic have been there's been an atmosphere at them that hasn't been there for years and to sad sack pc crew are just going to ruin it.

I’m not clicking the link, but the police would be bored of this. They would be opening up a can of worms by taking on posters on Rangers Media as they need to apply the same rules to Talk C*ltic, C*ltic Minded, fiddleboard etc

Might as well take on the whole internet as where would it end? Would they have the resources to take action?

Organisation of serious threats to kill Nacho Novo or brick Rangers’ players windows are much more serious than what people say on an internet forum.

Our server is based somewhere in middle-of-nowhere land in North America anyway.

Also the rules:

The RangersMedia team will do its best to attempt to keep all messages on this forum within a reasonable standard. Unfortunately, due to the size of the board it is impossible for every message to be reviewed. All messages expressed on this website are views of the specific poster/author and RM will not be held responsible for the content of any message
Sectarianism and discrimination

Sectarianism and discrimination is not tolerated on this forum. Discrimination can take the form of the use of specific words or phrases or can be in the form of a general attitude towards an individual or group of people. Discrimination can be on the basis of race, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation or political persuasion. The RangersMedia team reserve the right to remove any content which maybe deemed sectarian or discriminatory.

I’m not clicking the link, but the police would be bored of this. They would be opening up a can of worms by taking on posters on Rangers Media as they need to apply the same rules to Talk C*ltic, C*ltic Minded, fiddleboard etc

Might as well take on the whole internet as where would it end? Would they have the resources to take action?

Organisation of serious threats to kill Nacho Novo or brick Rangers’ players windows are much more serious than what people say on an internet forum.

Our server is based somewhere in middle-of-nowhere land in North America anyway.

Also the rules:

plod will just laugh at his spelling

sectErian FFS

Sectarianism and discrimination

Sectarianism and discrimination is not tolerated on this forum. Discrimination can take the form of the use of specific words or phrases or can be in the form of a general attitude towards an individual or group of people. Discrimination can be on the basis of race, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation or political persuasion. The RangersMedia team reserve the right to remove any content which maybe deemed sectarian or discriminatory.

LMFAO.

You don't think the polis are not already watching this do you ? Some are probably members. radlord is a sort of polis, kinda haunwringer type polis. Anyway Strathclydes finest if you are watching this could you have a butchers at this and maybe explain why 2 sets of fans are treated so differently? :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6YJe7MM3r4

:sherlock:

You don't think the polis are not already watching this do you ? Some are probably members. radlord is a sort of polis, kinda haunwringer type polis. Anyway Strathclydes finest if you are watching this could you have a butchers at this and maybe explain why 2 sets of fans are treated so differently? :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6YJe7MM3r4

:sherlock:

They jolly craicsters at it again BD :D

I wonder if that clown was writting the same letters to the polis when him and his band of jolly craicsters were singing their wee ditty about Nacho Novo, some how i doubt it!

Anyways if your having a look in Paddy it really is a shame that the best part of you dribbled down between you grampa's baws and your ma's arse son, it really is!