Rangers Media are gettin grassed on

barryh818

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably in retaliation of someones attempts on here to get Lennon into trouble from the law for calling Diouf a derogatory name, which looks like, wrongfully might i add.

Its embarrassing really, the cyber Celtic fans are amongst the most paranoid, most easily offended and most pathetic football fans i have ever come across. Extremely sad people.

Are these lot for real?

How about all the threads using 'h**' as a term for 'Rangers fan'? (Even 'HunFucks' at one point).

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/celtic-chat/99913-h***-singing-celtic-park.html

This guy thinks we'd get done for youtube footage of Rangers fans singing TBB.

What about this fella?

Or this?

Maybe this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOwqWQS8oRY

And what was this, will this be deemed 'fake'?

Then theres actually taking the 'hate of the British army' to new levels, by taking it to The Emirates Stadium, I can only hope we do eventually end up in the EPL. English football will finally see them for what they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjdE0b5Jhpk

Forgotten about this?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/08/article-1327697-0BF387EC000005DC-151_634x332.jpg

Why only involve their fans? Hey, I mean, their manager is at it too.

Apparently 'Dirty Orange Bastard' isn't offensive?

Hey, why not also involve other celtic fans who play football in Scotland?

Comments from Zander Diamond perhaps?

FF76B5E5-CA2F-D044-9C0B68EE84E5CF69.jpg

"running oer prods in his popemobile"

How do they feel about that? Is that acceptable?

Bleeding poppys?

75544822.jpg

Hey, don't let the facts get in the way of anything.

I'm not religious at all, I'm not interested in that side of things, but to claim the use of 'fenian' on here is a disgrace, and then use the word 'h**' on every other thread on their site is hilarious. Not to mention the IRA support, and use of 'proddy dogs' and 'orange bastards'. Are they moronic?

IRA supporters are scumbags in my opinion, I grew up in England supporting Rangers from the age of 5, I knew nothing about the religious side of the Old Firm until I was about 15/16, but I knew of had a great disliking for the terrorist organisation that is the IRA. How they can sit on a high horse as if their fans are perfect is unbelievable, you hear IRA chants at every Celtic match, yet they go ignored by themselves and the media.

It's a joke. Arsenal fans now have a great disliking for Celtic after hearing the IRA songs being chanted against the British Soldiers paraded at the Emirates last year, Growing up in England, everyone always saw Celtic as the 'fun loving, Irish proud team', I hope that all of Britain finally see's what some of their support is about (I'm not going to claim ALL Celtic fans are like that, they aren't, there are some decent, normal, ones).

And what was this, will this be deemed 'fake'?

Then theres actually taking the 'hate of the British army' to new levels, by taking it to The Emirates Stadium, I can only hope we do eventually end up in the EPL. English football will finally see them for what they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjdE0b5Jhpk

Forgotten about this?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/08/article-1327697-0BF387EC000005DC-151_634x332.jpg

£30 software McB, just £30 software.....

As I said, I'm not into the religious side of the Old Firm, and this isn't a 'tit for tat' post above, (well it was one post, apparently I had to split it into 3), but I'm fed up of hearing 'Greatest fans in the world' from the Celtic fans, as if they do nothing wrong and are perfect.

I hear it all the time at work, about the Manchester riots and how Celtic know how to go abroad and behave. Do they fuck, they cause trouble abroad, and even worse at home.

I'm not going to report all the above to the police, I'm sure they have enough of this shite to deal with anyway, but I find it hilarious these Celtic fans are 'reporting' this site for the use of some words, jesus, most of the internet would be wiped out if they took away everything that offended folk.

Why only involve their fans? Hey, I mean, their manager is at it too.

Apparently 'Dirty Orange Bastard' isn't offensive?

Hey, why not also involve other celtic fans who play football in Scotland?

Comments from Zander Diamond perhaps?

FF76B5E5-CA2F-D044-9C0B68EE84E5CF69.jpg

"running oer prods in his popemobile"

How do they feel about that? Is that acceptable?

Bleeding poppys?

75544822.jpg

Hey, don't let the facts get in the way of anything.

I'm not religious at all, I'm not interested in that side of things, but to claim the use of 'fenian' on here is a disgrace, and then use the word 'h**' on every other thread on their site is hilarious. Not to mention the IRA support, and use of 'proddy dogs' and 'orange bastards'. Are they moronic?

IRA supporters are scumbags in my opinion, I grew up in England supporting Rangers from the age of 5, I knew nothing about the religious side of the Old Firm until I was about 15/16, but I knew of had a great disliking for the terrorist organisation that is the IRA. How they can sit on a high horse as if their fans are perfect is unbelievable, you hear IRA chants at every Celtic match, yet they go ignored by themselves and the media.

It's a joke. Arsenal fans now have a great disliking for Celtic after hearing the IRA songs being chanted against the British Soldiers paraded at the Emirates last year, Growing up in England, everyone always saw Celtic as the 'fun loving, Irish proud team', I hope that all of Britain finally see's what some of their support is about (I'm not going to claim ALL Celtic fans are like that, they aren't, there are some decent, normal, ones).

Great post mcboyd.

I'll remember I'll try, it was nearly July..